𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)

I still can't even begin to wrap my head around me truly being pregnant, I still think I'm dreaming but ever since we confirmed everything a few weeks ago reality has definitely began to set in

I still can't even begin to wrap my head around me truly being pregnant, I still think I'm dreaming but ever since we confirmed everything a few weeks ago reality has definitely began to set in. Jade has been amazing and truly has been by my side every step of the way.

We still haven't told anyone about us expecting yet and I know it's killing Jade as I'm beyond elated to be expecting I know she's beyond excited to finally have our baby. We decided to wait to tell everyone we're pregnant once we find out the gender in just a few days.

I didn't even think it was possible to find out this soon but now at 14 weeks Dr. Longoria said it was possible to find out with a blood test and an ultrasound as well. We thought about being surprised with the gender but after a while of thinking we both shut that down.

"Results should be in today babe what do you think this little one is?" Jade asked as she rested her head on my stomach something she does every single day and she talks to the baby, reads it books and sings. It seriously melts my heart and in that moment any doubt of us being ready to be parents fades away.

"I don't know, it honestly doesn't matter to me as long as it continues to grow healthy" I answered honestly. Jade kissed my stomach and nodded "I agree, but I'm low key rooting for a boy. I've always wanted my first born to be a boy so he can protect his little sister when we give him siblings in a few years."

I smiled at the thought of us having more kids in our future I would have 20 more if it made my fiancee happy. We've been bouncing names around and have narrowed it down to four of them.

I'm surprised we've been able to keep this a secret for so long but Jade has kept her word and has been working less and let the boys take more responsibility and the work that she absolutely needs to do herself she does it from home.

Or if she needs to stop by the bars or club she makes the visit quick and comes right back home to me which I appreciate more than she knows.

Me on the other hand, I've been in recluse mode and haven't been out much lately except for weekly grocery shopping trips since we live away from all of our family and friends in Zion I don't have to worry about running into them.

I think Veronica, Kai and Ashley might be catching on since we haven't had a girls day ever since I found out I was pregnant. But my excuse is that I'm busy working doing showings for clients which seems to be working. I just can't wait for everyone to find out and finally be able to celebrate this little gift with the rest of our family.

"How do you think Storm and Zeus will do once the baby gets here?" I asked as I ran my fingers through Jades hair.

"I think they'll be fine they already seem more protective of you and I've been playing baby crying videos on YouTube for them so they can get used to hearing high pitched cries like that and they don't freak out. Pitbulls always get a bad rap because they look mean but look at our babies they're just little cuddle bugs." She responded in a baby voice which made me laugh.