𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

It's been almost a month since everything happened with me and Jade

It's been almost a month since everything happened with me and Jade. Every single day that has passed I wake up hoping that the last several months of my life was nothing more than just one giant nightmare. That my son was still here, that Jade and I were still together and that I didn't make the biggest mistake of my life. But that's not the case at all.

It's the worst feeling in the world knowing that you're the cause of someone's heartbreak, that because of you, their trust was completely ruined by you. Jade didn't deserve any of this.

After she kicked me out I spent about a week in a hotel during that time I started looking at houses for myself. About a week later I found a nice condo and decided it was the right one for me. I never thought that the next time I was moving it would be me moving into a place alone.

But I made my bed and now I have to lie in it. The only time Jade and I talk is when I ask for Storm and Zeus and even then her replies are super short. When I pick them up she just opens the door to let them out and back in. I miss her so fucking much.

I still had a lot of stuff at the house we shared and it was time for me to pack everything up and move it out. I didn't want Jade to have to look at my things and be reminded of the decisions I've made. 

After Jade let me know she was out of the house I decided to head there next since I was already out getting more boxes and tape

Pulling up to the house always broke my heart it will always remind me of the hard work and sacrifices Jade made for us before we were even official.

I parked my car, got all the boxes and tape and went inside I knew once my things were completely out that Jade would change the locks on the doors and change the gate code. Opening the door I was welcomed by my four-legged babies. Both of them jumping on me excitedly.

"Hi my babies" I cooed as I pet them both and kissed their heads. I looked around and saw a fairly clean house still. I decided to work my way from the basement up packing my things.