𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

It's been a busy few years since I graduated highschool

It's been a busy few years since I graduated highschool. I really didn't give myself any down time between school and fully jumping into the "adult life." That's how I lived my life doing a hundred different things at once. When you've come close to death twice within the same year that kind of does it for you.

I never wanted to miss out on anything but after sitting down with my parents, Veronica and Jug and of course Toni they all told me I needed to slow things down and take time for myself for once. I was proud of everything I accomplished after the shooting. The Wyrm and WolfThorn were huge money makers and my newest business a nightclub called Black Diamond followed in their footsteps.

Toni and I still lived in the house I built for us when we first started dating. We still had Storm who was now a fully grown pitbull but he was still my cuddly little baby at heart. We decided a few months after I got out of the hospital that we would give him a sibling and got Zeus shortly after. You rarely seen Toni and I without one of our four legged babies.

Friday through Sunday were family time no talk of work, no going to any of the businesses we owned. It was all about us as a couple and spending it with our family. It was crazy how much life has changed in a few years. Veronica and Sweet Pea were madly in love with each other, Bughead wasn't a thing anymore Jug moved on and was in love with a great girl named Kai. Fangs was now a new dad and husband, my mom and dad finally got back together since their highschool days and got married. Toni and I were still engaged.

Life was all that I could ever want right now. Toni and I decided there would be no pressure on getting married right away we enjoyed life the way it was with the exception of us really wanting to start our own family. Especially after Fangs and Ashley had little Bella 7 months ago that drove Toni into major baby fever mode and I can't even lie it did the same with me.

Ever since we found out I could actually get Toni pregnant we were safe for a while using condoms and Toni being on birth control. But in the last few months we did away with both things and decided if Toni got pregnant then that's what was in the cards for us. And of course we loved every second of our baby making practice.

Today was Friday the start of the weekend, and the start of a much needed break for the both of us. Toni had my back with everything I did and I couldn't thank her enough for it. She's held me down through everything I've been through and it only made me fall deeper in love with her.

After the shooting she went through a period of blaming herself for what Duke did to me. But I assured her it definitely wasn't her fault, Duke was a sick motherfucker and only had himself to blame for how things ended for him. She still goes through those emotions from time to time whenever she sees the scar I now had on my face. But I always reminded her I never blamed her for what happened that day.