𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

"It's your fucking fault our son isn't here anymore I blame you for us losing Ocean

"It's your fucking fault our son isn't here anymore I blame you for us losing Ocean. Maybe Michael was right maybe he isn't here anymore because God couldn't allow a child to be born having a fucking freak as a parent our son was created by a fucking freak!"

Toni's words rang through my head waking me up out of a cold sweat it's been like this for the last few days, ever since I confronted Toni about the picture Ronin sent to me. If someone told me this would be my life. That I would have come close to death three times now, finding out that the woman that raised me wasn't even my mom, experienced an earth-shattering loss when I lost my son, finding out the woman I love betrayed me by cheating on me, ending an engagement and hearing that she blamed me for us losing our son all before I even turned twenty-one I would have said you were a liar.

But that's the cold-hearted fucking truth. I haven't eaten since kicking Toni out of the house I lost count on how many bottles of liquor I've poured down my throat. This wasn't how life was supposed to be why does this always happen to me?

I've made mistakes in the past but I've changed the way I lived my life, I made my gang go legit, I take care of those around me and I don't expect anything in return for helping them. I've never lied or cheated while in a relationship, I have a good heart. But none of that means shit.

I trashed my home gym punched holes in the walls, and I'm pretty sure I've broken my hand in the process but I can't even feel pain, not physically at least. But the mental pain hasn't stopped since those words came out of Toni's mouth and since I've seen that picture.

Maybe this was my punishment for all the bad I've done in the past. Or the punishment for not being born "normal" who really knows.

Toni hasn't stopped blowing up my phone, after the hundredth call and text I blocked her number. Veronica and Jug have been calling me non stop and I can't bring myself to hear them just yet.

Storm and Zeus have helped me from completely jumping off the deep end. I forced myself to shower this morning I could smell the alcohol on my skin and I felt like I was drenched in sweat after the most intense workout. I was currently curled up on the couch covered in blankets hoping that the shakes would stop.

The front gate buzzed I looked on the TV and saw a car that was all too familiar to me. My mom.

I hoped that if I left her sitting there a while she would just leave but Hermione Jones is persistent. After buzzing the gate for twenty minutes she finally hit the talk button on the panel.

"Jade Noelle I know you're home, I'm not leaving until I see you so your best bet is to let me in now Mija"

I knew I was eventually going to have to talk to my mom and tell her everything. I doubt that Toni would be dumb enough to go and talk to my family about everything and it was best if I told them first. I buzzed my mom in and wrapped a blanket around me as I walked to let her in.