⚠️𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12⚠️

"Sheriff Jones! You need to get to Riverdale General quick!" My deputy Adams yelled as we waited for the tow trucks to leave from an accident scene

"Sheriff Jones! You need to get to Riverdale General quick!" My deputy Adams yelled as we waited for the tow trucks to leave from an accident scene. This storm was no joke and came outta nowhere fast.

"What's going on?" I asked concerned with how he was acting. "Dispatch said there was an accident your daughter and her fiancée were involved." Hearing those words my heart dropped. I didn't give him an opportunity to say anything else I ran as fast as I could to my patrol car and raced towards the hospital.

I knew I needed to call Hermione and tell her.

(B-FP I-Hermione)

Calling Mrs. Jones..

Hey babe how's work going?

Baby listen I can't talk for long. You need to get Jug and Veronica and go to Riverdale General now.

FP what's going on?

*Takes deep breath* Adams just said dispatch called and said Jade and Toni were involved in a car accident. I don't know what's going on or if they're hurt. I just took off right away. I'm on my way there now. Get them and leave be careful.

*Crying* No, no, no. Please let them be alright, let Ocean be alright.

I know baby, I know. Tell Jug to drive you're in no condition to drive right now. Head there now I love you.

Alright. I love you too.

Call Ended..

Thank God for sirens. I got to the hospital a few minutes later the whole time I was hoping and praying everything was alright with Jade, Toni and Ocean. I don't know what we would do if something serious happened to any of them.

I parked in front of the hospital and ran inside.

"Hello Sheriff how can I help you?" The receptionist asked. "Yeah, I was told my daughter and daughter in law were brought in, they were in a car accident or something Jade Jones and Antionette Topaz." She looked at the computer and typed their names in "Jade is in room 303 I'll let the doctor know you're here."

I thanked her and ran towards the elevator and pressed the up arrow impatiently as if it would come any faster. Once the door opened I quickly hit the number three and bounced on both feet preparing myself for what I could hear or see next.

The door opened again and I quickly walked down the hall checking each room number once I got closer to Jade's room I noticed two people a man and a woman standing outside of her room.