𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

"Mmm fuck harder! Right there!" I screamed as my walls clenched around the hardened shaft inside me

"Mmm fuck harder! Right there!" I screamed as my walls clenched around the hardened shaft inside me. A loud moan filled my ears as I felt the shaft pulsate inside of me. Our breathing was heavy as we stared in each others eyes. Blue eyes were looking back at me not the grey eyes I loved so much.

As everything settled around me realization hit me like a fucking tank. I pushed the body off of me scrambling to grab my clothes that were discarded on the floor. "Where are you going?" I looked back at the voice "I fucked up so bad. This was a huge fucking mistake!" I yelled.

Tears filled my eyes as I began to get dressed. I heard the floor creak behind me and arms wrapped around my waist "what do you mean you fucked up and this was a mistake?"

I turned around and pushed the tall figure back to give us space. "Exactly what I just fucking said! This was a mistake I'm fucking engaged and I just cheated on her with you Michael!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. He let out a loud breath "you know just as much as I do you aren't happy with her anymore Toni or else things wouldn't have happened between us. You can't lie and say you haven't felt a spark between us. I know I have that's why I've been so picky with houses. It was just an excuse to spend more time with you because I felt that spark the very first time we met."

I shook my head "you don't know anything about my relationship." I replied. He stepped towards me again putting his hands on my waist. "Oh but I do. You told me everything you said you've been holding in for a while now. Toni give us a chance I know I could make you happy, I could give you the life you deserve. When the time is right, we could work on having a baby together since obviously that didn't work out with Jade. You could have a family with a real man, not some freak of a woman maybe that's why everything happened."

I couldn't believe his words I was so fucking dissapointed in myself. I walked across the room grabbing my purse, car keys and cell phone before trying to leave. "Whatever you have in your head needs to stop. This was a mistake I'm not putting blame on just you because I was a willing participant but this will never happen again. I'm dropping you as a client don't call, text, email me ever again. I want no more contact with you." I said as I walked past him ignoring his calls after me.

Once I made it to my car I started it up immediately and pulled away screeching my tires in the process.

As I drove I cried my eyes out. How could I fuck things up with Jade and I again? I'm so fucking stupid. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry baby I'm going to fix this.

Once I got to our neighborhood my heart began racing. How am I going to explain this to her? How can I fix everything with us? I just made the biggest fucking mistake of my entire life, I betrayed Jade in the worst fucking way. After the problems we had with the whole Duke situation Jade told me I had one last chance after that she would be done with me for good.