𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

**PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE! IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED ON PAST CHAPTERS GO BACK AND DO SO PLEASE!**

It's been about three months since Jade and I went on our little weekend getaway it was nice to finally have everything we have been holding in out in the open and for us to be able to talk about things head-on instead of continuing to burry everything before it exploded in our faces. Shay thought we were making great progress so instead of weekly sessions we moved to every other week.

Once Jade and I left the cabin we started taking turns staying over each other's houses for a few weeks before it got annoying constantly going back and forth we began the process of trying to figure out whether or not we wanted to continue living in the home Jade built for us back in high school or if we wanted to start fresh somewhere else. I loved the house so much and didn't want to see it go but Jade said we could keep the house and occasionally use it as an Air BnB which I didn't mind at all.

So we began the process of finding our dream home which didn't take us long to find at all. Since I was the real estate agent doing everything we were able to put an offer in on the house and only a few days later the seller accepted our offer. We were super excited to be able to get in there and change the few things we wanted to change before our daughter is due.

Things have been great with me and Jade. Our communication skills have been amazing, better than it's ever been with us. We've been having sex on a consistent basis which I love because if I'm being honest I constantly want her dick in some way. Pregnant sex is where it's at as Jade would say.

While things have been great with us the only thing that isn't all that good is the fact that Jade's parents or siblings have no clue that we're back together and that's not Jade's fault it's all on me. I'm beyond scared to know what they would say or think once they find out that we're back together. When I cheated I didn't just hurt Jade, I hurt her entire family and I royally fucked up the friendship Veronica and I once had by trying to use her as a cover. I know Veronica has never looked at me the same since and Jade's relationship with her own sister has become strained because of it as well.

I want to fix things with the entire Jones family before our daughter is born so that we can all be in the same place at once and not feel this underlying feeling of animosity between anyone. So today I thought it would be good if Jade invited her family over and we told them together that we were back together and they can voice any opinions they have and we can talk things out.

"That barbeque is smelling good baby, princess here is going crazy right now," I said to Jade as I came in the back yard where Jade was cooking. Jade turned around and smiled lovingly at the sight of me she set down the tongs and pulled me close as she pecked my lips and rubbed my stomach. "It should be done in about thirty minutes but I had a feeling this little one would be going wild right now so luckily for you mama made sure the hot links were finished," Jade said making me laugh.