𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Now I know I said I wasn't going to drink a lot but Toni encouraged me to so here I am more than six drinks in and I'm buzzing

Now I know I said I wasn't going to drink a lot but Toni encouraged me to so here I am more than six drinks in and I'm buzzing. The last time I drank and let loose was honestly the day I got shot ever since then I kind of tried to steer clear of doing so but I know nights like these won't happen often anymore once Ocean is born.

I was having a good time joking around and laughing with my friends. Toni was sitting around with the girls doing whatever they were doing, I know I'm a woman but I definitely prefer to hang around my guy friends since I feel like in a way I have more in common with them.

The night was going well I was a few hundred dollars richer all thanks to whooping Sweet Pea's ass in an intense game of pool. Toni was sitting with Ashley, Veronica and Kai talking which I was guessing the topic of conversation might have been about the baby shower.

Kato and Ronin were ordering round after round of shots. Alexa and Aaliyah walked over to the pooltable where we were playing the guys and I were talking about our fantasy football picks at this point kind of arguing who we all chose for our starters for the upcoming week.

I was sitting on the pool table one leg propped up on the table while I was dangling the other back and forth I have eyes and couldn't deny if I wanted that Alexa and Aaliyah were looking fine as hell tonight. The guys all agreed on it earlier in the night.

"What are you guys talking about?" Aaliyah asked. "Fantasy football" Kato answered.

"You play fantasy football Jade?" Lex asked. I nodded "football is probably one of my favorite sports."

"I love the way that shirt fits around your arms" Aaliyah said seductively. "Shit I agree" Lex added. They both ran their hands on my arms which made me bite my bottom lip "thanks" I replied shortly.

"I have to say Toni is lucky as fuck, she gets all of this to herself" Aaliyah said looking at me up and down biting on her lip now. I know I should have stopped the conversation after that comment but I didn't I know myself and I would never take things any farther than just talking.

And I would never allow myself to flirt back no matter how drunk I might have been so I just smiled and tried to focus on what Jug was talking about I could see Aaliyah from the corner of my eye just eyeballing me like I was her last meal or something.

Alexa never took things farther either which I was thankful for we have a close friendship and I know she would never cross that line when it came to Toni and I's relationship.

After a while I looked back to see Veronica, Ashley and Kai sitting at the table and Toni was gone. I got up from the table I was sitting on and walked over to where my sister was. "Where's Toni?"