𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2)

After we left the doctors office I sent out a group message to my parents and siblings asking them if it was possible to come over for dinner tonight I didn't give a reason and I didn't need one because luckily they all immediately agreed

After we left the doctors office I sent out a group message to my parents and siblings asking them if it was possible to come over for dinner tonight I didn't give a reason and I didn't need one because luckily they all immediately agreed. So with that we stopped off at Santino's one of our favorite Italian restaurants and put in an order for dinner since we were way too excited to even attempt to cook for everyone.

They said it would be about two hours to cook everything since all their food was made from scratch when you ordered which we didn't mind. We had a few stops to make in the meantime so waiting wasn't an issue. After we put in our order we stopped off and got the gifts we would be using to announce Toni's pregnancy. We wanted to do something different and something my parents and siblings would be able to keep to remember this day.

We had onesies made for everyone we would put the ones for my siblings in bags and for my parents we made theirs a little more special in a small wooden keepsake box with some baby converse along with their little onesie. My heart swelled at the thought of how my family would react.

But at the same time my heart broke for my fiancee because she had no family of her own to celebrate this with. But my family did an amazing job in always making Toni feel like she was completely apart of our family and was always there for her whenever she needed family to lean on. They did an amazing job with always hearing both sides of the story and never just took my side on things if we were having differences.

After picking up our announcement gifts it was already time to grab the food and then go back home. "I'm getting nervous" Toni said as I got back into the car from grabbing all the food.

"I can't lie so am I, we need to record their reaction on the down low." I responded as I grabbed one of her hands and pulled it close to me as I drove. "We need to think of names for this little guy" Toni said as she rubbed her stomach. The sight brought a smile to my face.

"I know, you already know I love the unique names" I said as I was now rubbing her stomach. "So do I, and we can start on his nursery even though he'll be staying in our room for the first few months. I want everything done well before he gets here so we aren't stressing ourselves out trying to get things done last minute."

"Yeah babe we can, we'll go check out some baby stores and some stuff online to get ideas and get whatever you want. I don't want you stressing yourself out about anything you give all that stress to me and I'll handle it."

That's the last thing I want is Toni to stress about anything I just want her focus to be on herself and on our son everything else going on I'll take care of it. They are my first and only priority at this point. My businesses will need to wait and thankfully I will have the boys to lean on to take care of things for me while I start navigating through this new phase of life as a soon to be parent.