𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓

It's been 2 years since the shooting, since I "code blued" on the surgery table. Even I couldn't believe I made it through all of that I was so sure that day of the Serpent event I was going to die. I knew Duke was crazy but I honestly never in a million years thought the fucker would try to kill me.

A lot has happened in those 2 years. We all finally graduated from high school. When we graduated my core group of friends not only graduated with a high school diploma, but a college degree on top of that, all thanks to that program Riverdale High rolled out in our senior year. I decided against going to college I was content with the business degree I had.

I guess I'll get you up to speed on how everyone in my life is doing. My parents FP and Hermione are now happily married my mom is now Mayor of Riverdale and my dad is now Sheriff. Something I never saw coming with either of them but nonetheless I'm fucking proud of them both. My mom no longer goes by Lodge and took on Jones as her last name.

Even Veronica took on Jones completely wiping the memory of Hiram out of their lives forever. Veronica and Archie broke up in the middle of senior year. And now Veronica is happily with my best friend Sweet Pea which I'm all the way here for. I've never seen either of them happier and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend for my little sister. Veronica bought Pop's when he retired and that's still a place we frequent several times a week just like when we were in highschool.

Jug and Betty broke up shortly after graduation day. Betty was livid with Jughead that he didn't want to follow her to New York while she went to school at NYU. Jug decided to stay in Riverdale with the rest of us and now Jug, Sweet Pea and I own a club together and that has helped us live a very comfortable lifestyle. Jug has been dating a girl named Kai for almost a year and we all love her. She's from Hawaii and is a lawyer something we definitely need around here.

Fangs surprised us all when he and Ashley one of the bartenders that works at my bar WolfThorn got engaged and then announced they were expecting a baby. They had a little girl Bella who is now 7 months old, and have now been married for almost 3 months and I've never seen Fangs more in love. Fangs still helps run the Wyrm with me and is the greatest dad and husband I've ever seen. He's so devoted to his little family and I respect the hell out of that.

Alexa is still around managing WolfThorn and has been helping us make a killing. Putting her in charge was probably one of the best decisions I could have made. She dates but hasn't been in anything serious in a while. She's an amazing woman and whoever catches her is definitely one lucky bitch. But she says she's content with how things are going, she's focused on work and remodeling the new home she just bought.

Kato is the other single one in the group. He runs security at our club Black Diamond and has proven himself to me through and through. Even though at one point he and Duke were close Kato proved his loyalty to me one thousand percent and I trust him just as much as I trust Pea and Fangs. He also just bought himself a condo and I couldn't be more proud knowing all of my closest friends are all doing successfully in their lives.

And that brings me to well, me. Toni and I are still engaged. We added to our little family with another 4 legged baby. We still have our baby boy Storm and now he has a brother Zeus. I still own WolfThorn, the Wyrm and now Black Diamond. I still work on cars and motorcycles in my free time. Owning multiple businesses I had to learn quickly how to make sure my family remained my number one priority. I never want Toni to feel like work is more important than us and our relationship because it's definitely not.

Toni is my right hand for everything she helps with all of the clubs and even got her real estate license and sells homes from time to time to bring in extra cash even though it's seriously not needed. But I support my baby with whatever she chooses to do.

We still haven't set a wedding date and really haven't planned much because we have been so focused on our businesses. But we are definitely working on starting our own family. After we got out of highschool we decided to see if I was fertile and after a semen analysis it came back that I was. It was definitely something we were over the moon about. I was afraid I couldn't give Toni the one thing she wanted more in the world and that was babies.

But after the tests came back positive it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I couldn't be any more happier knowing at any point Toni and I could create another life together. We both knew that we wanted to be young parents and I think that now at the age of almost 21 we are ready for that next step.

Things with us have been amazing and I've fallen even deeper in love with her. I couldn't and still can't believe how well life is going for all of us right now. We were the misfits from the Southside, "trailer trash" gang members.

I mean we still are misfit gang members but here we all are in our early 20's owning businesses and homes. Living life without any needs or wants. This is all I ever wanted not only for myself, but for my family. I don't even look at my friends as such anymore, they're my family without a doubt.

I still lead the Serpents and our gang has only grown through the years. We still have our hand in illegal things but definitely not on the scale we did before.

Life has thrown it's major curve balls my way but I've always gotten up when it's knocked me down. But I can't even lie and say what happened with Duke didn't scar me not only physically but mentally and emotionally. I had my jaw shattered, wired shut and a metal plate put in to keep the rest of my jaw together. I now dawn a bullet hole scar on my face something I hated for months but I learned to embrace it.

The other scars I had are barely visible now with the help of the new tattoos that adorn my body now. I was in the hospital for about a month and a half and once I was given the all clear, I spent hours in the gym 5 days a week getting myself in now the absolute best shape of my life.

I wanted people to know that you definitely can't fuck with me now, I had the physical body I always dreamed of having an almost 8 pack, my arms and legs were toned in the greatest way you could picture on a woman. And I spent just as long training in boxing, judo and Muay Thai. I never wanted to feel the way I did days after the shooting. Even with all of the training I've endured I still have flashbacks of that day.

I was so against weapons but now I carry a pistol on me everywhere I go. I pray I never have to use it but after you were shot over 6 times by someone you once considered a friend what would you do?

After the shooting my dad, brother and friends caught Duke and ruthlessly and relentlessly ended his life. Did I feel bad about it? Fuck no, I legit died that day. He ended my life for 15 minutes I wasn't apart of the world anymore. All before I married the woman of my dreams, before I became a parent, my own parents were going to have to hurry their first born child because of Duke's jealousy.

But I've always been a fighter I didn't get the nickname Hurricane for nothing and now everyone knows that. Duke died a week later, no one looked for him, no one cared, he had no one. I honestly slept peacefully knowing the two people who ruined my life couldn't touch me.

I'm living the life I always wanted, I have the greatest parents, the greatest siblings, the greatest friends and the woman of my dreams at my side everyday. I will always fight tooth and nail for the things I love.

If you don't know who I am I'm Jade Noelle "Hurricane" Jones. Queen and leader of the Southside Serpents welcome to this crazy thing I call my life..