𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

To say I was pissed would be an understatement just last night Toni agreed to have a date night with me tonight since things haven't been all that great with us for a while

To say I was pissed would be an understatement just last night Toni agreed to have a date night with me tonight since things haven't been all that great with us for a while. I knew life wouldn't go back to normal right away, not after a loss like ours but I wanted us to get our relationship back on track I felt like that was the best thing for us.

But more and more Toni seemed to not give a single fuck about us. She worked a lot more, she showed less and less affection towards me even the "I love yous" became scarce even though I reminded her every day that I loved her. The last time we had sex was a few weeks ago, it might have been a full sex-filled day. But I couldn't help but notice she seemed so disconnected from it all.

It was nothing like the raw, passionate sex we always had. After the day was done, I felt like shit, like my own fiancée didn't even want me in the same way I wanted her. It was literally like she just let me fuck her just to shut me up.

After our discussion last night about not spending much time together lately and how I wanted a date night with her I planned the most romantic night out possible for us. But all of that is out the window as she basically just gave me the big "fuck you" when she walked out of the house slamming the door when I tried to say I loved her because she didn't want to be late meeting a client.

That client Mitchell or some shit I couldn't stand that asshole he repeatedly called and texted her just days after losing our son bothering her about fucking houses. We literally just lost a child and were both injured and he wanted to know why it was taking so long for Toni to find a place for him.

Even after she said she was dealing with some pretty traumatic things he still didn't let up. She wouldn't let me answer her phone when he called because she knew I would have blown up on the dick face for not listening to her. And now here she is running out on our date night for him.

To get my mind off of how pissed off I was I decided to go work on a motorcycle I've been building ever since we were released from the hospital after losing our angel. It has definitely helped me get my mind off of doing something stupid countless times.

I loved having my own garage on our property that I could work on stuff when I didn't feel like going down to the car garage I owned in Riverdale. Here I could work alone, didn't have anyone bothering me and I could work whenever I felt like. I changed my clothes as I was currently just walking around the house in some sweats and a sports bra. Now I was wearing some ripped jeans and a black shirt and some boots I always wore when I worked on cars and bikes.

Storm and Zeus followed me out to the garage they knew to stay away from my workspace and always just chilled in their dog beds I had for them. I turned on the TV that showed our security cameras that were set all around our property just so I could see if anyone showed up to the house.