𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Operation baby making has been in full effect for the last few weeks we've been having sex on a daily basis sometimes more than once a day

Operation baby making has been in full effect for the last few weeks we've been having sex on a daily basis sometimes more than once a day. I'm sure people are thinking "why rush the whole baby situation you guys are only 20 years old." 

But it seriously means everything to me knowing at any point during our most intimate moments I could create another life with the one person I love more than anything in this world.

When we got engaged we talked in depth of our future plans together and that was the first thing on our agenda even before getting married was to start on our family because we wanted to be young parents and to have our kids close in age. We're in a great place financially and career wise.

Jade is killing it with the clubs, I'm in the real estate business even though Jade keeps telling me I don't need to work and I could help manage the clubs with her. But it makes me feel good knowing I can contribute to our household as well. I will forever be thankful for the life Jade has already provided me with.

I was up before my baby was so I made my way downstairs to let out Storm and Zeus for a while. I was super horny this morning so I wanted to wake up my love in the way she loves the most. I feel like waking her up like this today, especially since things have been kind of tense with us for a few days now.

I was showing a new client of mine a few homes while she went and did paperwork and other things for the clubs. We planned to have a chill evening in after we handled our business for the day and I came home late without calling or texting her. And when I came home she was already asleep. She's been pissed with me ever since.

I made my way back upstairs to our master bedroom thankfully she was still asleep I crawled onto our bed and just took a moment to look at the sleeping beauty I called my fiancee. Jade was a beautiful woman easily the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life. She's been through so much shit within the last few years and she has rarely ever let it bring her down.

I know ever since the shooting she was a little more self conscious than she normally was because of the scars on her body. But she honestly has never looked better in my eyes. What wasn't to love about my Jade Noelle?

Her beautiful long black hair, her piercing grey eyes, her smile, her lips, tattoos, her eight pack, that defined v line that leads to her beautiful 9 inch dick that made my mouth water. But nothing compared to her beautiful heart I was lucky and I knew it.

Jade slept nude so I had easy access to the thing I was craving most I began kissing along her body leaving love bites along the way. I moved the sheet that was resting on her lower half and was brought face to face with my baby's 9 inch cut dick that was already semi hard thank God for morning wood.