𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

**IF YOU'RE READING THIS MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT! AND CHECK OUT THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!**

Today was the day that Jade and I had been waiting for. It was our baby girl's baby shower and we would finally be revealing her name to our family and friends. At my eight-month checkup yesterday we found out that our daughter would indeed be carrying the same condition as her mama. Jade was upset at first but I helped her come to terms with it and it was a blessing in disguise at least our baby girl would be able to talk to Jade about things when she got older and was able to understand that she was born not differently but uniquely.

I feel like this pregnancy has flown by quicker than I could honestly even grasp but the fact was we were dealing with a lot during this pregnancy. Jade and I ending our engagement, still dealing with the loss of our son, going to therapy, moving into a new home, making sure our businesses were still running smoothly it was like we didn't really get a second to catch our breath. But it was honestly a good thing because we couldn't sit back and be afraid of us not being able to bring our daughter home from the hospital once I gave birth to her. Of course, I still had that lingering at the back of my mind but Jade was always there to bring me back down to earth and helped me realize that things would be different this time around.

Things between Jade and I have been amazing we were finished with therapy with our doctor's blessing of course. We are now able to communicate better than we ever have before we're able to figure things out without arguing and I can say that we are so much happier and more in love than we've ever been before I couldn't say it enough but I'm so blessed that I was able to work things out with Jade. Picturing life without Jade by my side is a life I never wanted to know again. I have my entire family back again and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey, there hot stuff you almost ready?" Jade said knocking me out of my thoughts as I sat in front of my vanity doing my makeup I looked back at her through the mirror and then turned my head to look at her up and down. She looked so amazing right now in her outfit she chuckled "you like what you see Mami?" I nodded and bit my bottom lip "you look so damn good babe" I replied. She walked towards me and knelt in front of me bringing our lips together for a sweet kiss followed by a few pecks "thanks baby you look incredible, you almost finished everyone is outside already." I nodded "I just have to put on some highlight and lip gloss" she moved her arms as like a go ahead and finish.

She went to her side of the bathroom and looked in the mirror and flipped her hair to one side. I don't know how she does it but she's mastered the sexy hair flip she sprayed herself with perfume before putting some chapstick on. By that time I was done and made sure to spray myself with perfume.

"I'm ready" she looked back at me and smiled "you really do look, beautiful baby, I love seeing you pregnant with my babies." I reached out for her hand "and I love being pregnant with your babies" I replied as I kissed her hand. We went downstairs and to the back yard where once again Veronica and Hermione absolutely outdid themselves with baby girls princess theme. We let them go wild with what they wanted we just asked that if they used pink not to go overboard with it and they listened well. We greeted all of our guests and thanked Veronica and Hermione for going above and beyond for our daughter. It warmed my heart knowing that our baby was already so loved and everyone couldn't wait to meet her. We did the standard and not so standard baby shower games everyone wrote sweet notes to us to keep us encouraged once baby girl was born. We ate the greatest street tacos ever that was my latest craving and of course, Hermione found the best Mexican restaurant to cater to the baby shower.