𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

**IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!**

"Oh my God Jade fuck right there baby!" Toni screamed as I continued to jackhammer into her as she bounced on me. This morning I was woken up by Toni stroking my member while she kissed along my neck. Ever since we moved into our new home a few days ago we've been going at it like rabbits and I'm definitely not complaining about this new phase of her pregnancy at all.

"You like that huh? Who's pussy is this?" I asked as I continued my strokes "fuck yes i-it's yours daddy this pussy is all yours" Toni moaned in my ear. Something about her calling me daddy sent me over the edge "get on all fours baby" I instructed my pregnant girlfriend she did as she was told. I don't know what it is but seeing the woman I loved, pregnant with another child of mine made me feel some type of way.

I lightly slapped both of her ass cheeks before kissing up her spine onto her neck exactly in the place I knew would make her toes curl. We began making out in the nastiest way and I loved it I ran my tip through her glistening folds before entering myself into her fully. Her walls hugged me tightly making me moan from the sensation. I began slowly moving my hips in the way I knew Toni loved "arch your back for me" I moaned in her ear. She arched her back making us both moan at the feeling as I was able to sink deeper into her I picked up my pace and was encouraged by the sound of her moans and our skin slapping.

I held onto her hips as I watched myself enter her completely Toni loved to talk dirty and it only encouraged me to fuck her in the best ways possible. Pregnant sex just hit differently I couldn't explain it but there was nothing like it at all. "Ugh I'm going to fucking cum" Toni moaned picked up my pace and helped her out a little more by reaching my hand in between her legs and flicked her clit quickly I felt her walls grip my dick as she came making us both moan. As I continued with my speed I felt the coil in my stomach "fuck I'm gonna cum babe" I moaned Toni looked over her shoulder with the most lustful look on her face.

"I want you to fill me up with your cum," she said seductively that did it for me as I grunted and painted her walls white with my cum. I slowly pulled out of her and watched my seed seep out of her making me moan at the sight. Toni laid on her back trying to catch her breath and I followed doing the same. "That was fucking amazing," Toni said as she looked at me and brought our lips together. "I love you" she whispered the look on her face made my heart race "I love you too" I replied.

After we rested for a few minutes we got in the shower and went for another round before finishing up. We got dressed and went downstairs Storm and Zeus greeting Toni first, ever since they saw her stomach growing they became even more protective of Toni just like they were when she was pregnant with Ocean. We let them outside in the backyard and let them run around for a while.