𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

**If you're reading this make sure to VOTE and COMMENT!! If I see a lack of engagement on each chapter I'm going to implement a certain number for each of those before I update this story again!!!**

Life has been amazing lately Toni and I were once again engaged and it felt incredible to call her my fiancée again. I didn't ask her to marry me again just because of our daughter, but because Toni was truly the love of my life, my twin flame, and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. We were almost at the finish line of her pregnancy and we both couldn't wait to bring Kaia into the world and it would be happening any day now.

I had taken a step back from work and focused all my attention on helping Toni with getting our home exactly how she wanted it as she was now in the serious nesting stage in her pregnancy. I knew once Kaia was here we wouldn't have these moments just to spend together just the two of us as often. It was important to me that Toni and I remained in a great place with each other ever since we stopped with therapy. I can say I've seen a huge improvement in our relationship and how we communicated with each other. We were so focused on making sure we stayed solid with one another. I was incredibly proud of the progress we had made in the last few months.

Today my mom, Veronica, Kai, and Ashley wanted to take Toni out for what could be her last little pampering day before Kaia was born. And that consisted of getting a baby-friendly manicure and pedicure. I wasn't sure what that meant but I wanted my future wife to be as relaxed as possible so whatever took her mind off of things for a bit I was all the way here for. So while they were away Jug, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and I decided to just have a fun-filled day spent by the pool.

"How does it feel knowing that baby girl will be here any day now?" Jug asked as we floated around in the pool on a few different floaties. "I'm a mixture of all different emotions. I'm super excited, nervous and I'm scared." Jug lifted his head and looked at me and then our friends with furrowed brows "why are you scared?" I sighed "because I don't want anything to go wrong. I want Toni to be good, I want Kaia to be good. The last time around we didn't leave the hospital with our newborn in a carrier we walked out with our newborn in a casket. And that scares the shit out of me." Jug, Pea, and Fangs got off of their floaties and swam to me and embraced me in a group hug "things will be so different this time around Jade I know it will be. They'll both be fine" Jug said. I hugged my brother and my best friends back and tried to clear my mind from the one thought that replayed over and over again in my head. I could only hope and pray that my brother's words were true.

After we spent a while in the pool we decided to get out for a while and order some wings for lunch and played some ping pong to kill some time while we waited for our food to be delivered. I got caught up on what had been happening at the clubs and in my sibling's relationships, it had been a while since I got to hang out with my brother and my best friend like this, and I wanted to make sure that they didn't feel like they were being neglected in any way.