𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

"You like it mami?" Jade asked nervously

"Baby this is perfect!" I screamed as I saw the finished product of Ocean's nursery. Jade has been working non stop on it and she was finally finished with it. She truly did put her heart and soul into making our son's room perfect for him. She smiled big "thank God, I was nervous you wouldn't like it."

I shook my head "no way baby, this is amazing I love how you free handed his name right there it's seriously perfect. I can't wait to see him in here now." I responded holding my stomach with a smile, I could just picture it now. My son sleeping peacefully in his crib, or Jade holding him while she fed him in the rocking chair while she softly sang to him.

We were almost halfway through our pregnancy and I couldn't wait to finally hold him and see his face, I know he's going to be perfect. Jade took her time in showing me every little detail of his room she was proud of herself I could just see it on her face.

After we were finished looking at the room it was time for us to start getting ready for tonight. We were going out with our friends for dinner and back to WolfThorn so play pool and for drinks, virgin drinks for me obviously.

It had been a while since we've went out. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, we kind of became home bodies and enjoyed just being with each other. But I know Jade was excited to get out for a while and I couldn't lie so was I we needed this, we needed to get out and enjoy ourselves because we both knew once Ocean is born nights like tonight would happen few and far between.

Jade and I showered and got dressed it was hard for me to find something I A) fit in and B) felt good in. I was getting frustrated but I didn't want to ruin Jade's mood before our night even began. Jade looked like a whole ass meal in her ripped jeans, a white scooped t shirt that fit her snug and showed off her toned body, some black doc marten combat boots, a black leather jacket sans the Serpent logo for once and she finished off the look with a fedora hat.

Her hair was down and curled the way I loved and her makeup was done just right. I threw on a random outfit I hated but Jade didn't notice since I hid my mood fairly well. "You look beautiful mami" Jade said as I came down the stairs and walked into the living room where she was waiting with Storm and Zeus.

I internally rolled my eyes and put on a fake smile "thanks baby, you look really daddyish right now I fucking love it" she gave me a little spin and laughed "thanks mami, you ready to go?"

I nodded I gave my other babies some lovin' before we locked up the house and set the alarm. We decided to go in the R8 tonight Jade opened my door and waited for me to get situated before closing it and went to the drivers side.

We were going to STK for dinner tonight which I was excited for since I've been craving it for some time now. Our car ride consisted of laughing and singing. Jade always knew how to make me laugh till my cheeks hurt from smiling so much, something I instantly fell in love with her for.