𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

-Time Jump-

-Time Jump-

The past three months have been a little crazier than usual I had just went through my third initiation for the newest members of the Serpents. After my first time it seemed like the process was easier and less stressful I knew exactly how I wanted the "hell week" to go. I knew exactly what I was looking for in new Serpents and I knew exactly what to avoid in choosing them.

After the grueling week long process this time we came out with six new members of the Serpents. Three guys and three girls one of them including Aaliyah. I was super proud of her for making it through the week.

Veronica invited me out for lunch today while Toni was spending the day with Ashley and little Bella. Getting together with my sister for lunch was something we tried to do at least once every other week. It was important to me to keep that close relationship with my sister.

Even though it's been almost three years since we stumbled into each others lives we still had a lifetime to make up for.

We decided on Chinese for lunch and met up at one of our favorite spots and for once Veronica was sitting there waiting for me.

"Jadiekins you're late" Veronica said in a fake annoyed voice. I sighed loudly as I hugged her before taking my seat "quit with that name already Veronica you know I can't stand it." Veronica laughed "exactly why I call you it because I know you hate it so much."

Our waiter came and took our drink order Veronica went with her basic water with lemon and I went with a coconut boba and a Dr. Pepper.

"So how have things been lately with you and Toni?" Veronica asked "pretty good we've been a lot better with our communication. She's been sick these last like two weeks constantly throwing up in the mornings and then when I made chicken stir fry a few days ago she insisted the chicken was bad even though I bought it that morning."

Veronica looked at me wide eyed "you think she might be pregnant?" I was a little taken aback from the question "I-I don't know. It might be a little too TMI but we've been having sex like everyday so that means she hasn't been on her period at all."

Then that's when it hit me my eyes got wide at the realization "holy shit Ronnie! She might be pregnant!" I said a little too loud thankfully the restaurant was pretty loud so no one looked our way.

I felt a million different emotions in that moment scared, nervous but the biggest one was excitement. All of our most intimate moments might have finally paid off, all of our prayers might have finally been answered.

I couldn't wait for the moment I welcomed a child into the world with the woman I loved this could truly change the rest of my life. Most people my age would be scared shitless at the thought of being a parent at the age of 20.