𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Today I had to go and do some stuff at the bars and Toni decided she would go and show some clients some potential homes

Today I had to go and do some stuff at the bars and Toni decided she would go and show some clients some potential homes. I didn't want her working but that's one thing I found out quickly about Antionette Topaz is once she's set on something there's no stopping her.

My first stop was at Black Diamond just to check things out and to grab the cash we had in the safe so I could deposit everything into the bank. And it would give me the perfect opportunity to confront Aaliyah for how she acted when we all went out. Because I knew even though Toni let it go she was still worried that Aaliyah would try something in the future and I had to put a stop to it before it even happened.

I pulled up to the club, parked my car and made my way inside. "Hey boss lady" Alexa said jokingly "what's up brat" I responded hugging her. "How's Toni and Ocean?" I loved that my friends were always curious how my son was doing it made me feel good. "They're good, Toni's out showing houses now. Ocean is doing good, he's still small but the doctors keep telling us it's nothing to worry about. But I can't help but worry he's been on the small end for two months already and nothing is helping him grow."

She rubbed my shoulder "he'll be fine if the doctors are saying it's nothing to worry about then that's exactly what you need to do. I know it's easier said than done but he's going to be good." I nodded "I know he will be, but it's scary he's my first born and I just want things to go perfectly with him."

"Look, I wanted to apologize for how I acted when we all went out. I know it's not an excuse but I was drunk and I know I was a little touchy with you and I'm sorry. I overstepped boundaries and I know it must have upset Toni since she left early. You know I'm very attracted to you but I would never act upon those feelings because I truly do love you and Toni together." Alexa said honestly surprised me a little bit but it made me feel good. I nodded "thanks, that means a lot. And yes she was super pissed off but we've cleared things up between us. But thank you for apologizing."

We talked for a little longer just asking how things at the club were going. She liked it at the club but she said she missed working at WolfThorn more which I listened to and made a mental note to see if any of our bartenders would want to switch places with Alexa. I wanted all of my employees to be happy with where they worked and if they weren't I wanted to at least try to help them out.

I went to my office to get the money from the safe that Kato locked up every night. I put it all in a duffle bag I had and in this case since I had a lot of cash I made sure I was carrying my Kimber Semi-Automatic Pistol on me. The only time I ever carried a gun.

I gathered everything I would need to show the bank and locked up the safe before locking up my office door. As I was walking down the hall I seen Aaliyah talking to our FedEx guy. He looked at me and smiled. I gave him a small wave as he walked away from Aaliyah. "Hey, can we talk for a second?" I asked Aaliyah. She nodded and walked to the little seating area we had and sat down.