𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

It's been several weeks since we laid Fred to rest and still no arrests have been made

It's been several weeks since we laid Fred to rest and still no arrests have been made. It's been one of the most frustrating things in the world to know that the person who killed such an incredible human being is still walking free amongst us all. But my dad feels like they're getting closer to catching the bastard.

Toni is now officially two days past her due date and we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our daughter. We have all of our bags packed and already waiting in the car along with her car seat. We've just been enjoying the quiet time we have together, just us two before our daughter makes her grand entrance into the world. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a nervous wreck all in the same breath remembering Ocean and how things happened with him. But all we could really do is hope and pray that we wouldn't experience another loss and that everything with our daughter would be fine. Toni and I were currently cuddled up in our movie room watching The Notebook for the twentieth time but I wasn't going to complain. I kept one hand on Toni's bump and noticed that in the last few days how hard it became but Dr. Longoria assured us that was normal so I didn't give it too much more thought.

"I want her to come out already," Toni said as she rested her hand on top of mine "I know me too but she'll come out when she's ready. She's comfortable in there right now" I replied rubbing her stomach. "I'm scared" I looked at my fiancee and furrowed my eyebrows ''what are you scared of?" Toni began playing with my fingers and shrugged "having to push, scared of the possibilities of what could potentially happen." I leaned forward and pressed our lips together "I know you are baby. I can't say I know the fear you're feeling right now because I'll never experience giving birth but you're a badass woman and I know things will work out the way they're supposed to and I'll be right by your side through all of it." Toni connected our lips once again for a sweet kiss and mumbled an 'I love you' against my lips. "I'm getting sleepy," Toni said as she rested her head on my shoulder I kissed her head and nodded "let's call it a night then" we gathered all of our trash and folded the blankets we used, and walked upstairs. I let Storm and Zeus outside one more time before we called it a night while they were doing their thing. I walked around the house making sure all the doors and windows were locked. Once the boys were done using the bathroom I let them inside and locked the door and set the alarm before we made our way upstairs to our bedroom.

Toni was already doing her nighttime routine so I began doing the same by washing my face and brushing my teeth. I used the bathroom and washed my hands before leaving Toni in the bathroom as she continued her routine I took off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket in my closet it was pretty hot so I decided to just remain in my sports bra and briefs before I climbed in the bed and plugged my cell phone up to the charger. A few minutes later Toni came and climbed on the bed wearing just an oversized t-shirt to sleep. Storm and Zeus were already fast asleep on their beds on the other side of the room. I turned on the AC since we all loved sleeping in a cold room "goodnight baby I love you" Toni said as she puckered her lips for a kiss I crawled over to her side and pecked her lips a few times "goodnight babe I love you more" Toni laid on her back as I lifted her shirt because she knew no night was complete without talking to my princess.