Them

This book is finally getting severely edited so no more mistakes!

Update: I've edited all the chapters!

"Holy Frick them!!" Taehyung whispers as he and his friends watch the three class presidents walk down the school hallway.

"Look at Yoongi!!" Jimin said with dreamy eyes as saliva runs down the side of his mouth.

Taehyung slaps Jimin's back.

"Chill!! Don't get your drool on the clean floor!" Taehyung hissed as Jimin wipes his mouth quickly.

The only reason these three don't get bullied is because nobody notices them.
They're just.......there.

And when people do notice them, it only ends up bad.

Only the teachers notice them in a good way for their high grades, that's basically it.

"Namjoon be looking fly!" Hoseok exclaims as he perches his glasses higher on his nose.

The three presidents walk past them without a glance.

They all sigh in disappointment and relief.

"I wish they would notice us." Jimin says as he watched Yoongi's backside dreamily.

"Well it's never going to happen." Hoseok said as he crosses his arms and pouts.

They all sigh and start to walk to class.

====

"Guys come on!" Taehyung says as he tries to pull Hoseok and Jimin to the lunch line.

"No!! Their table is right next to the line! We're going to embarrass ourselves!!" Jimin whined as he pulled back from my grip.

"Fine! Be pussies." Taehyung said and walked away.

They gasped.

Taehyung didn't know what it meant but he did know that it's an insult.

He walks to the line and grabs a tray, picking up the food he wanted to eat on the way down.

As he's about to leave the line, he trips on someone's foot.

He hear snickers as his face plants itself straight into his food.

As he picks the tray up off of his face he doesn't even try to look up, and just runs away to the bathroom.

As he closed the door he then had the confidence to look up.

He gasps at his appearance.

He desperately held back tears as he washed the muck off of his face.
Once his face was clean he then did his hair.

It was a bit sticky, but he managed to get all of the food out.

He blinks a couple times and take a deep breath.
He then steps out of the bathroom to see the concerned looks from hisfriends.

"Are you ok?" Hoseok asked him, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Taehyung says in a squeaky voice.

They just exchange looks and guide his out to the front lobby.

"Taehyung, we should've gone with you. You didn't have to endure that by yourself." Jimin said with a pout.

"It's fine, really." Taehyung says in a more confident voice.

"Ok....." they said in an unsure voice and started to walk away.

Once they were gone he sighed and grabbed his head.

"I'm an idiot..." he mumbles.

Lyn~~