Encounter

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook and jerked his hand away from his grip.

Taehyung looked at Yugyeom and Yugyeom nodded.

Taehyung sighed and started to walk. Jungkook ran after him and soon was in step with him.

They reached an empty parking lot not too far away from the store and Taehyung stared at Jungkook with a 'go on' look.

Jungkook took in a deep breath and started to speak.

"I'm sorry for acting like an insecure jerk to you back in highschool, also didn't mean to pry into your business. I know it's not a lot and you probably won't forgive me but can we become friends?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung saw the sincerity in his eyes that it made him tear up a bit.

He blinked back the water in his eyes and nodded his head and smiled, bringing his hand out for Jungkook to shake.

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook and I am here to become your friend sir!" Jungkook said in a professional like voice.

His acting made Taehyung give out a small throaty laugh.

Jungkook was suprised but giggled along.

"Well I shouldn't keep you waiting, so I'll see you around." Jungkook said and saluted Taehyung.

Taehyung held in a laugh and salutes him back.

They both walked away with smiles on their faces.

====

Taehyung's Pov

"So......who was that boy ey?" Yugyeom said to me with a sly grin and bumped shoulders with me.

I blushed a deep shade of red and held my cheeks.

Just by that reaction Yugyeom knew who he was.

"Alright alright I'm not going to embarrass you..." Yugyeom said with a smile.

He held me close in a one armed hug.

"You're like a brother to me Taehyung, and I'll never let you go." Yugyeom said and kissed my forehead.

I fondly smiled at him as we walked into the supermarket.

====

Back again!!

Lynn~~