Drowning

Guys there is going to be some vulgar things that I want to warn you about before the story starts.

Violence
Bullying
Abuse
Harassment
Torture

Don't ever think this is ok just because people write about it. It's wrong and if you see it happening to anyone you need to report it, or help them. Don't leave them Hey there.

Anyway, back to the story, you've been warned.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Guys!! It's them!!" Jimin said and gawked at two of the class presidents as they walked by.

They're so hot!!" A girl squealed by her locker.

They're not the only ones who have a crush on the three.
Practically the whole school does, so it's competition.

And the three socially awkward gay students don't have a chance.

We all sighed and closed out lockers.
Yes our lockers are next to each other, and yes we all have the same classes and lunch period. Are we lucky? Yes, yes we are.

We practically begged the school to let us be together.

We all started to walk to class.

Then suddenly someone pushed Jimin's shoulder which resulted in the rest of us falling.

"Watch where you're fucking going bitch." He said and spat on our faces.

We wiped the spit off with disgust.

"Why do you even like him! The only good thing about him is that he's good looking! You could do better Chim!" Hoseok says as he grabs a napkin from his back pocket and wipes our faces.

"Yeah but, I'm only attracted to him." Jimin said sadly.

"The only reason people voted him class president was because they were threatened, or were just plain scared!" He says in annoyance.

"I know Hyung." Jimin said as lowered his head.

Taehyung sighs and ruffles Jimin's hair.
"Cmon we're going to be late for class."
He said and grabbed their arms, guiding them to class.

====

"Cmon Park! Eat it!!" Jason said as he tried to shove Jimin's mouth onto a dirty sandwich he found in the trash.

"You eat what you are!!" He said making his gang snicker.

Jimin struggles to get Jason's grip out of his hair, as he refused to open his mouth as Jason continued to smear the food onto his lips and face.

Then one of Jason's buddies punches Jimin for not doing what Jason says.

Jimin falls face first into the toilet.

Yes they're in a bathroom.

Jimin tries to get his face out but Jason presses his hand onto Jimin's head.

Jimin holds his breath trying not to breathe in the toilet water or get it in his eyes.

His face starts to turn purple as he needs air to breathe.

He claws at Jason's hand on his head since he needs air.

Jason's buddies punch his fingers brusing them.

One of Jason's buddies manages to break two of Jimin's fingers, making him scream, forgetting his face is in water.

He starts to choke on the water, clawing some more to get air.

Jimin's hands get slower and slower, before they stop moving at all.

Then Jason removes his hand and laughs with his friends, leaving Jimin in the toilet seat.

====

Jimin then wakes up on the bathroom floor, spitting up toilet water and coughing violently.

He looks around and doesn't see anyone.
He looks confused.

Didn't I drown in the toilet seat?
He thought as he slowly rose from the ground.

He then sees something one the ground.
He picks it up and smiles when he sees the object.

He then puts it in his pocket and sighs, dragging himself to the nurses office.

====

Violence is not the way. Even if you have problems violence isn't going to make it better.
Whether it's to yourself, or to other people.

Don't do suicide, you have people that care about you in life, even if you don't know it.

Like God.

Some of you might not believe in him but I do.

He put everyone on the earth for a purpose, and you shouldn't waste it by doing suicide.

And bullying makes everything worse.

It doesn't matter if you have mental issues, or if it helps you cope with what happened to you, but you're just bringing pain to yourself, and to others.

And there's going to be consequences. If you end up in a jail cell, you can't turn back time to fix your mistakes.

So please make the right choices.

Adios!!

Lynn~~