Accused

Three months later...

"Yugyeom, I-I'm going to the store." I say and grab my keys to the apartment. He looks up from his phone and smiles, waving me goodbye.

I closed and locked the door, starting to walk the cold and busy streets of Seoul. (If I mentioned it somewhere else, I'm sorry! I forgot where they live, and I'm too lazy to go back and reread)

I keep my head down as I make my way to the local grocery store a couple blocks down.

No one really bothered me much anymore, it was old news that Kim Taehyung got out of prison, and new news that Park Jimin's parents were accomplices in the murder of Kim Taehyung's parents.

They are prisoned for life, because they didn't have a motive, and they weren't mentally unstable.

I make it to the store and open the front door, shivering in delight as my body is met with fresh warm air.

I grab a basket and pull out my phone, scanning over my groceries list.

I make it to the food isle and take a bunch of different flavored chips and dump it in the basket.

Yugyeom always eats up the junk food.

After I travel around the store for the next 20 minutes, I'm done shopping.

I go to the self checkout and pay for my items.

Before I make it out the door an officer stops me.

"I need you to come with me!" He stands in front of me with a stern voice and look, a hand outstretched so I can't walk past him.

I give him a confused look.

"You g-got the wrong guy." I say and walk past him.
He grabs my arm way too hard, which makes me wince.

"No, you got the wrong guy."
He drags me from the crowd that formed around us, to the back of the store.

He pushes me into an office and hand cuffs me to a chair.

Angrily I look around the room and see more officers, and the chief of the city with the manager of the store.

I look at my bags on the other side of the room and sigh.
I take out my phone to text Yugyeom just to get it smacked away from me. The officer then crushes it under his foot.

"THAT WAS FUCKING EXPENSIVE YOU BITCH!!" I say angrily and stand up.

The officer backs away and another one pushes me down into the chair again.

As I struggle against his grip, he restrains my other arm.

I sigh loudly and glare at the chief officer, wanting him to explain.

He sets down a bunch of pictures in front of me.

The first one is of a dead body, by the ash and lack of muscle on it I could tell the victim was burned to death.

The second picture was of a broken down house, fire surrounded it with smoke coming out from all sides.

The third picture showed a family of five in front of the same house, instead it was freshly clean.

There were three children, a fifteen year old girl and 13 year old twin boys, and two parents.

They were smiling at the camera with a forest behind their house.

I immediately knew what they were accusing me of.
"No I d-did not kill this family." I say and stare at them blankly.

The chief officer looked at me in surprise.

"Since I burned my house down with my parents in it you would also assume I did it to another family and that I'm on a killing spree." I say and roll my eyes.

"No I did not kill them, no I do not know them, so can you please fucking let me go because this is against the law." I say raising my voice at the end.

To be continued....

===

Ayo!! I'm making more books, I know it's not a good idea but im still doing it.

Lynn~~