Extra (Last chapter)

"Mommy!! Please!! I want ice cream!!" Eoonji said with a shaky bottom lip as the ice cream truck approaches.

"Don't bother. It tastes like shit, especially in a cone, yuck." Taehyung said from the porch steps.

Jungkook walks over and smacks his head.

"Don't use that language around her!!! She is still a child!!" Jungkook scolded him.

Taehyung mumbles a quiet "Sorry" after Jungkook went back to Eoonji.

By now the ice cream truck was at the end of the block, already passing the corner.

"Honey, I'll buy you some ice cream." Jungkook says and leads her inside, not without giving another smack to Taehyung's head.

====

"Can you change the channel Taehyung? I'm tired from work and Eoonji is on my lap."Jungkook says, voice muffled from under the child on his lap.

"Sure." He says and grabs the remote.
He changes the channel, only for Eoonji to scream and cover her eyes in horror.

Jungkook looks up to see a blushing Taehyung with his head low.

"What—OH!!"
Jungkook says and his eyes widen at the scene before him.

Eoonji just witnessed a man stick his dick into another mans asshole. Welp, guess she found Taehyung's stash.

"Why is that on the tv!!" Jungkook hisses at Taehyung with a threatening look.

"Uhh...sorry. Forgot to take the dvd out." Taehyung says and then pulls it out, putting it behind his back in embarrassment.

"Eoonji, you can open your eyes now." Jungkook says and slowly takes her hands off of her eyes.

Eoonji glares at Taehyung.

"That was very no fun." She says and walks out of the room.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and he laughs at him.
That's what he gets.

===

3 years later...

"What if the girls at the school starts to bully you? Ugh, I know about mean girls." Jungkook says with a nasty look.

Eoonji just laughs.

"Mom, just because you and dad are married, doesn't mean you have to act like him." Eoonji says.

"What!! I heard my name!"
Then a wild Taehyung appears.

"Ughh!! I'm going to be late for my first day of highschool!! Please can you just let me go!" Eoonji whined as Jungkook and Taehyung could hear her friends giggling from the sidewalk.

"Alright sweetheart, bye, have a nice day of school." Jungkook says and kisses her cheek.

Taehyung gives her a hug and also kisses her cheek, waving her goodbye.

"You know sweetheart? I feel like I'm young again with Eoonji around." He says and swings Jungkook slightly by his waist.

Jungkook's mouth breaks into a big grin.

"Yeah, she makes me feel young wild and free. But we're not even that old yet." Jungkook says matter of factly.

Taehyung chuckles and kisses his lips.

"Yeah." He simply says.

====

3 more years later....

"You guys are so embarrassing!! Did you have to bring the whole crew?!!" Eoonji says and eyes Hoseok, Yugyeom, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin.

"What? We're all here to judge this new "friend" in your life, which we all know is not just a friend." Taehyung says matter of factly.

Eoonji groans but shows a small smile.

The doorbell rings and all eight men stand up.

"Calm down! I'm getting the door, and don't embarrass me, ok?" She says and heads for the door.

"Hey Eoonji!! How's it going!!"
"Great great! Uh, I want you to meet my two dads and six uncles, my family." She says with a nervous smile.

The girl's face instantly lights up as she spots the eight males.

"These are my dads, Taehyung and Jungkook, while these are my uncles, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Yugyeom, Jin, and Jimin."

"Well nice to meet you all, I've heard very great things about you." She says and shows a big smile.

"She's a keeper." Hoseok whispers into Eoonji's ear, making her shove him lightly.

The girl must've heard, because she blushed a bit.

"Oh, right!!" Eoonji says with a red face.

"This is Journee, she's half Black half Korean, lived hear all her life though." Eoonji says.

Everyone eyes her up and down, and came to a decision.

"We approve." Jungkook says.

"Approve of what?" Journee asks, not understanding, but Eoonji does.

She has a tomato red face as she sends them a smile with a deadly glare.

Journee and Eoonji walk away from them and into the living room.

"She's grown up so fast." Jungkook says with watery eyes.

"Yeah she has, into a beautiful young lady." Jin says and wipes a tear that shed from him eye.

Taehyung brings them all into a group hug and shows his infamous boxy smile on full display.

"You know I love you guys, right?" He says.

"We all love you too Taehyung." Namjoon says speaking for everyone.

They all nod and Jungkook kisses his cheek.

"Especially me, I love you Kim Taehyung." Jungkook says.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

They then start to slowly kiss.

"Ugh get a room you two...."

Was heard faintly in the background, making everyone laugh.

THE END

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Thank you for making this book happen!! I love this book to death, and I really enjoyed writing this book, and I hoped you enjoyed reading it.

Sincerely yours,

Lynn~~