Away

"Mom, dad.......you abuse Taehyung?!" Jimin asks in disbelief as he and his parents are at their house.

"Who told you that gibberish!!" His mother said in anger.

"The doctor did." Jimin said with his fists balled up.

"Well that's not true, we would never beat him." His father said with a stern look.

"Well how come whenever I come home he always has bruises somewhere!! He always tells me that he fell, or that he hurt himself, but I know those are lies!!" Jimin screamed in there faces.

Jimin's mother slapped him.

"How dare you accuse us of beating that excuse of a child!! Do you have that low expectations of us?!!" His mother yelled.

Her eyes then widened from what she said.

"So you do beat him..." Jimin said and tears fall from his already red eyes.

"Why..." Jimin asks.

He falls into his knees, and covers his face with his hands as he starts to cry harder.

"I'm such a fool....I've ignored his pain!" Jimin says and cries even harder than before.

His parents have worry written in their faces.

His father puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin......there's more to the story than it seems. Once you find out Taehyung's biggest secret....you will see him the way we do." His father says and looks at his mother.

"We"ll probably be in prison for a few years, so we're sending you to your Aunt Choi's place in Japan." His mother said with tears in her eyes.

Jimin's own eyes widen.

"What!!! What about Taehyung!!! How could you do this to me!!" Jimin screamed in frustration.

"He'll stay in a mental hospital.....it's for the best." His mom says.

He pushed his father and mother away.

"For the best my ass!!" Jimin screams.

He grabs his coat and runs for the door.

"Where are you going!!" His mother screams.

"Away from you!!" He says and slams the door behind him.

====

This was an intense chapter.

Anyway, how are you guys doing today? I'm doing terrible because I'm sick.

But, hoped you liked the chapter.

Lynn~~