Taehyung...

I groan as I open my eyes slowly. There's a throbbing in my head and I grab my head in pain.

I feel something sticky and pull my hand to my face, only to realize that it's blood.

I struggle to get up but I do.
All I see is fire.
I look down to realize my left leg is broken, I bite my lip in pain as I start to feel the effects.

I look to my right, and see a big ass hole in my wall where my tv used to be.

I could hear sirens in the background, and faded blue and red lights.

My eyes widened as I thought of Taehyung.

I look around me to not see any trace of his body. I start to tear up at the thought of him dead.

I look under some wood and find a rough material. I pull it out and see Taehyung's labeled jacket with his name on the top right.

I cover myself in it and try to stand. I stumble uncontrollably and fall, hitting my head once again, making me go unconscious.

===

I hear a beeping sound on my left side as I open my eyes for the second time. I don't have the throbbing pain in my head anymore, but I still have a broken heart.

I look down to see my entire left leg in a cast, and also my right ankle in one too.
I feel a bandage on my head and a bunch of different others on the rest of my body.

The door slowly opens to show a nurse looking at her clipboard.

As she looks up to see me staring at her, she drops her clipboard and looks at me with wide eyes.

"John!!! JOHN!!!! He's awake!!" She screams and runs out of the room.

After a few minutes a bunch of doctors rush in checking my pulse, and other things I don't understand.

"You're lucky you be alive right now." One of them whispered to me with a small smile on his face.

I frown in confusion, but the only question on my mind that concerns me is...

"Where is Taehyung?"

One of the doctors that was working beside me stopped and stared at me.

"Who's Taehyung?" He says concerned.

"The g-guy that was with me before the explosion." I say looking at him hopefully.

All my hope goes down the drain.

"We only found you, Jungkook, there wasn't a trace with anybody being with you."
He says in a voice that makes me think he thinks I'm being delusional.

"The jacket, where's the jacket?!!" I say as my heart rate speeds up.

They push me down onto the bed as I try to get up, causing my heart monitor to beat rapidly.

"Sir there is no jacket, there was only you we found." One of the doctors says trying to reassure me, but it just makes me panic more.

They inject me with something that makes me go numb and sleepy, having me slowly go unconscious.

"Taehyung......"

Is the last thing I whisper.

====

That was so intense. I was tempted to write more, but I had to end it here. You guys are going to be in for a surprise

Lynn~~