How do two Devils make an Angel?

Taehyung's Pov

"Eomma I'm so sorry, I didn't know that was going to-" *slap!*

"Don't call me that!! You failed!! You were supposed to take care of our son!! Not get him killed!! That's the only reason we took your sorry ass in!!" Mrs. Park screamed in my face.

This honestly wasn't any better than when I used to have parents.

"I wasn't there. I couldn't be by his side when I was in class." I said and kept my shaking fists by my side with my head down.

"I don't fucking care!! Our son's life matters more than your sickly grades!" She said in anger, ready to raise her fist.

Mr. Park caught it and glared at me.

"We don't waste our energy on trash. Let him go back to his room and rethink his decisions." Mr. Park said, and basically dragged her away from me.

If I covered it up I would get beat, so I just planned on lying to Jimin and the others.

I've been doing that a lot recently.
I chuckle at the thought.

I wait in the basement where my bed is for Jimin to come home from school.

Jimin told his parents everything that happened and they blamed me, so I couldn't go to school the next day.

I then hear the buzzer, and I walk up to Jimin's room.

Jimin knows my room is in the basement because there are no, "extra" rooms, but I never allow him in.

He would freak on his parents and his parents would freak on me.

I really didn't want any trouble.

I do have a secret that nobody knows. Well, two people do.

But nobody would guess what the secrets are and who knows them, because nobody pays attention to me.

I then open the door to Jimin's room and sit down on his bed.
I grab the thermometer and run some hot water over it.

Then I take a rag and wet it , putting the hot thermometer over my forehead before I put the hot towel on it.

Finally I slip under the covers of Jimin's bed, knowing he would come in any minute.

"Taehyung!! Are you sick!!" He asks as soon as he sees me.
He sees the thermometer and feels my head, gasping.

"Do mother and father know?!!" He asks. I then nod my head.
"Well, I'll do my homework downstairs and I'll let you rest up here ok?" He says and takes his backpack.

I just nod my head and smile at him.
After he leaves I sit up and let the tears fall.

I hold my face in my hands, letting the rag soak the sheet over my legs.

How do two Devils make and Angel?
I think and cry some more.

====

I hate Taehyung's foster parents.

But what do you think the secrets are?
And who do you think knows them?

I'll try to update more.

Lynn~~