Left

It's been about ten minutes since Jimin's ran out the house from his parents.

He continues to walk on the sidewalk as he hugs the jacket around him.

How could they?

Adopting means taking in a child as your own, so why...........beat them?

Jimin thought.

He could hear sirens behind him.

His eyes got big and wide.
He could hear it get nearer and nearer.

He started to run.

But of course any human being can't outrun a car.

The car stops but Jimin doesn't.

The fat officer runs after him, tackling him down once he reaches him.

Jimin almost made it, if only he turned the corner........he would've made it.

====
A day later

"Hey Jungkook where's Taehyung and Jimin?" Hoseok asks.

He tired to find the two earlier, but was met with no luck, so he asked Jungkook.

"Taehyung told me Jimin went to Japan for a few years over the phone, but he was also crying? Said something about getting disowned or something. I asked him where he's going and he said to a hospital. By the way how did he get my number?" Jungkook said with furrowed eyebrows.

Hoseok shrugs. "Who else knows?" He asks with a sigh.

"Me, you, Namjoon, and Yoongi."
Jungkook says.

Hoseok just nodded his head and waddled away.

====
??? Pov

"Sir I found more information." The young lad said to their boss.

"Do tell." The boss said with a strained cough.

"Kim Taehyung is going to a mental hospital sir, and his friend has gone to Japan, so we can get him without problems sir."

The person said as they watched three friends walk out of the building.

"The girl?" The boss asks again.

"She has been brought in for investigation, like I said earlier she had no clue but was glad for their death, we let her go." The person said with a bit of fear in their voice.

"I'm not going to lash out......so our only problem is that boy Kim Taehyung?" The boss said with their hands folded.

The person nodded their head quickly.

"Uh sir I gotta go bye." They said and ended the phone call.

They smashed the phone and slipped back into the school skillfully.

====

Lynn~~