Forever (End)

Ok I'm sorry y'all but you know in the last chapter where I said I was going to be ending this soon? Well, that soon is today.
This is the last chapter, but I'll post a extra before I officially end this book.
Thank you for being on this journey with me through this book, I appreciate your support.

Lynn~~

===

9 months later.....

Jungkook's Pov

"Eoonji!! Come inside!! Time for lunch!!" I yell through the screen door of the kitchen back door.

I could hear Taehyung's and Eoonji's giggles as they got closer and closer to the house.

"Hey my two favorite rascals!" I call out with a grin as they enter the kitchen.

I give Taehyung a kiss on the lips and focus back on the sandwiches.

"Yuck!" Eoonji says with a disgusted pout on her lips.

Eoonji11 years oldAdopted by Taehyung and Jungkook 5 months ago

Eoonji
11 years old
Adopted by Taehyung and Jungkook
5 months ago.

"You're going to be exactly like this with your own wife or husband when you grow up Eoonji, so suck it up." I say and grin at her.

You all might be confused right now, wondering, "What happened?", or, "Wasn't Taehyung just being chased by a gang?" Well, I'll tell you what happened.

You see, after the day we both said I love you and became boyfriends, we went to Yougyeom and Hoseok with that information. They cried and laughed happily that we were safe, and in love.

I took the report off for him missing, and instead filed a complaint against the gang that was after Taehyung.

Now obviously we had to make up a few things so that Taehyung wouldn't go back to jail right? Right.

A month later they caught the gang doing illegal drugs and selling them, which killed their clients in the process, so their gang is done forever, and they are rotting in prison.

As for Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jimin, they apologized to Tae like a thousand times.

Taehyung forgave them though, but they had to make up for their actions.

Another month later Jimin and Taehyung were back to being the best of friends, and also me with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Namjoon met this guy who worked in the police department named Jin, while Yoongi proposed to Jimin.

They are now engaged, while Jin and Namjoon are also now dating.

Hoseok broke up with Jaebum, and got with Yugyeom instead, after finding out Yugyeom has been in love with him for years, while Hoseok also had a secret crush on him.

After 4 months of me and Taehyung being together, we declared that we wanted to adopt a child, and we then found Eoonji. We moved out of Yugyeom's apartment and found our own house a couple blocks down.

That's what happened these last couple months.

Do I regret anything happening ever since I met Taehyung? Yes, but also no, because if these things had never happened, I would have never met Taehyung.

I would have never been able to fall in love.

I would have never said I love you.

I would have never felt so alive.

"I love you Taehyung."
"I love you Jungkook."

THE END

How did you guys like the book? I'm grateful that I was able to give my readers something to enjoy.
Like I said earlier, I'm posting an extra, so don't go away yet!

Lynn~~