How do two Devils make an Angel? Pt.2 Answer: They don't

I finally make it back to Yugyeom's apartment after a few hours of wandering. It's now sunset and as I unlock the door I don't have a single uplift on his lips.

Yugyeom runs to me as soon as the door is open.

"I was so worried!! Why didn't you text me!!" He said ,ranting about me being in danger.

"I-I wa-as los-st." I croaked our uncomfortably.

He stopped and his eyes widened.

"You can speak!" He asks surprised.

I nodded my head.

"Do you....wanna learn how to speak more?" He asked slowly.

I shook my head yes with a little grin on my face.

He hugs me and pats my back.

"I'll definitely help you." He says with a smile.

===

"Welcome back Jimin!!" His mother said with a smile and a glass of wine in her hand.

He pushed past her though the front door without a response.

She frowns and closes the door, walking after him.

Jimin bursts into his fathers studies and slams his hands down on the desk, surprising his father and mother.

"When were you going to fucking tell me that bastard was out of prison." He says as bile rises up his throat at just the mention of the male.

"He's out?" His father says surprised as he re-stacks his papers.

Jimin messes them up again by grabbing his collar and bringing him to his face across the desk.

"Don't act dumb, I know you and your wife helped him get out a little early, why!" He said with rage on his face.

His mother had a displeased look on her face at the mention of her being the 'wife'.

His father chuckled and struggled getting out of his grip, but managed to do so.

He wiped down his wrinkled clothes and sat down.

"You know Jimin, since you don't wanna run the company business anymore, I might as well tell you." He says with a pleased expression on his face.

Jimin's face changes from anger, to confusion.

"What?" He says curious now.

"You see it was a coincidence that we ran into Taehyung, so we helped him after he told us the situation." He said.

His face was even more curious.

"Yeah you gave him a home to live in." He says automatically.

"Tsk tsk tsk, no. We helped him cover up his little problem and our finger prints for the murder of his parents, and in exchange he got a home to live in and had to protect you as a bodyguard."

"Wait, what?" Jimin says extremely confused.

"But, his friendship with you got in the way of his duties, so we punished him by beating him." His father says casually.

His father gives him a lazy smirk once he sees Jimin back up.

Without another word he walks out the room and out of the house.

===

Y'all, out of all my books this has to be my most favorite book writing after Tutor cause that was like a whole 'nother level.

Lynn~~