Truth is out

"Let me go!!" taehyung screamed as the officers pulled him harshly into the interrogation room.

They cuffed him to the chair so he wouldn't move.

The chief of police was sitting in front of him, a cigar dangerously hanging in his mouth.

The door slammed shut leaving the chief and Taehyung alone.

"You know about your parents death." His scruffy voice says as he takes out a file.

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Yes it's all over the news, they died in a car crash." Taehyung said with a frown.

The chief chuckled in amusement.

"Those aren't your parents kid."
The chief said and slid out some photos of two people, positioning them in front of Taehyung.

His eyes widened.

"Those are your parents." He said and leaned back.

"Kim Luna and Kim Jung woo."

"Those bitches aren't my fucking parents." Taehyung said with tears in his eyes.

"And why aren't they." The Officer said.

Taehyung took a deep breath in.

"I don't wanna run away anymore......." he said which left the officer in confusion.

"What-"
"I killed them"

====

"Hoseok!!" Good to see you back at the station!" Jin said with a smile as he hugged him.

"Thanks man. That undercover job was so stressful. I couldn't take it." He said and shoved his tie off.

"Hoseokie!!" His boyfriend screamed and jumped on him.

"Hey Jaebum." Hoseok said and kissed him on the lips.

"Why are you back early though? You didn't finish the case." Jin said confused.

"The kid turned himself in. I honestly had my doubts and It turned out I was right. They put him in custody but they said he wouldn't say why he killed his parents." Hoseok said and sat down with his boyfriend on his lap.

Jin nodded in understanding.

"Boss really wants to know the reason why his two best friends were killed." Jin adds as he pours himself a cup of coffee.

Hoseok runs a hand down his face.

"I'll talk to him tomorrow, he'll really be shocked." Hoseok said.

====

So this may be confusing, or it may explain everything.

I'll explain it fully in the next chapter.

Lynn~~