Overprotective

The day Taehyung didn't come to school:

"Hey guys!" Jungkook exclaims and sets his tray across from Jimin and Hoseok.

They both looked shocked.

"Shouldn't you sit with your friends?" Hoseok asks confused.

"No! I wanted to sit with you, to ask you some questions." Jungkook said, and stuck a straw though his banana milk.

"A-about?" Jimin asks.

"Taehyung." Jungkook said simply and took a sip of the milk.

"Um o-okay." Jimin says."

"Did you find Taehyung weird, when he beat up that kid yesterday? Didn't he feel a little bit over......protective?" Jungkook asks them.

They both seem to be thinking about their answers.

"I m-mean a l-little.....he seemed o-off." Hoseok said with a frown.

"Yeah, it seemed like he was m-meant to purposely protect me....in a weird way..."
Jimin said.

Meant to protect him.....
Jungkook thought as he sipped his banana milk.

"Has he ever done this before?" Jungkook asks.

"Now that I t-think about I-it, it happened a c-couple times bef-fore." Hoseok says.

"Jungkook nods his head slowly.

"And what did he do?"

"Uh.....he got mad....approached the attacker, and beat them up? But t-then he would look scared when we were on our way home." Jimin said.

Jungkook pauses.

"You two live together?" He says a bit annoyed. The two don't notice.

"He lost his parents at ten...and my p-parents took him in." Jimin said and sipped his apple juice.

"Hmm." Jungkook mumbled.

Then the lunch bell rang.

"See you later." Jungkook said and picked up his tray, walking away.

===

??? Pov.

"Boss, I think I found something." The person mumbled from the alley.

"What did you find?!" Their boss asked.

"A boy named Kim Taehyung, his friend said he lost his parents at ten, and lived with them. He didn't say the accident sir." The person said.

"The sister? Any more about her??" The boss asked.

"Her name is Kim Yoojung, she lives in Busan, she keeps a low profile. She ran away before the murder so I don't think she knows." The person said and looked around for anybody.

"Good job jk." His boss says.

"Thank you sir." The person said.

"You've gotten us so far to find out who killed my two favorite people." The boss said.

"Alright, go back to school, don't make anything suspicious." The boss said in a hurried tone.

"Alright, say hi to Yugyeom for me." The person said before they hung up. They smashed the phone like last time, and slipped back into the building unnoticed.

====

So, do you think Jk is the same person you thought of before?

Do you think Taehyung or Jungkook is suspicious?

And who do you think the boss is?

Peace!!

Lynn~~