"Bingo."

Taehyung's POV

Another smack was landed on my face, making my head turn to the right.
I spit out some blood and turn my head forward again, smirking at the man who thinks he can win me over.

He boils with anger as he sees my face, about to land another punch but a smaller man stopped him, communicating with his eyes.

The man puts his fists down. He then glares at me and walks out of the room.

I let out a breath and look down at myself.

The ropes tied around my ankles and waist are soaked with blood.

The ropes on my wrists behind my back started to burn from the ropes cutting into my skin.

I currently had a stab wound in my stomach, a broken bloody nose, and a slight concussion.

I ignored all the small cuts and bruises on me and grunted.

The smaller boy looked at me with that same glint in his eye from yesterday.

"No-"
"Are you sure?" He says with a sly grin as he locks the torture room.

I roll my eyes and look away from him.

This bitch really won't stop.

He's now in front of me, his head titled up looking at me as his face is directly above my dick.

"I can change your mind." He says huskily, trying to seduce me.

"Look kid, I know you think I'm hot, but my heart already belongs to somebody else, so run along and go play with guns or whatever you do."

He looks at me offended and grabs my crotch.

I sigh internally.
This time he's really determined.

He started to pump his hand up and down, in a way to get me horny and hard.

He grunted as I can see his pants slowly getting tighter around his dick.

I look at his with a tired look and close my eyes.

"Why won't you get hard!" He practically screams in frustration.

"Like I said kid, my heart belongs to someone else."

"Well your heart should belong to me! Forget them!!"

"You don't want my heart, you want my dick." I say flatly.

He gets angry.
He yanks his hand away and walks to the door, unlocking it.

"I guess I won't be saving you anymore dickhead!" He says and slams the door.

I sigh and chuckle.

"Still naive, I didn't need your saving, I already have a plan."
A small silver glint shines from my pocket.

"Bingo." I whisper.