After you

Continued....

The officers looked at me with uncertainty, but unlocked the handcuffs from me.

I immediately got up and grabbed the grocery bags, pushing past them to the door.

"Wait!! If we find out that you did it, you're going to rot in jail." A rookie officer said. A higher level shoved his back as an attempt to shut him up.

I approached him and he gulped.

"There is no fucking when or if, I didn't do it. So if I find out that you're holding me with out evidence, you're going to rot in jail." I said back with authority.

I didn't wait for a response and walked out. As I entered the parking lot I saw Yugyeom's car speed in.

As soon as he saw me he parked his car violently and rushed up to me.

"Are you alright!! I saw the videos of you getting taken, what happened." He said fast.

"They h-handcuffed me to a fucking c-chair because they thought I burned down a h-house with a family inside because I did that to my f-family," I say sadly.

"T-they think I'm a *sniff* f-fucking killer." I say as tears stream down my face.

He pulls me into a hug and leads me back to the car to attract less attention.

"You're not a killer baby, you had a reason to, they deserved it and had it coming, yes you may have killed them but that doesn't make you a killer." Yugyeom said into my ear as he rubbed my back.

I sniffled some more until I stopped crying.

He lead me into the passenger seat and steadily drives back home.

====

"I WANT HIM DEAD!! DO YOU HEAR ME, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!!" She screams at him from across the table.

"Yes ma'am." He says and gulps, slipping out of the room to make the phone call.

He walks back to his cubicle and grabs the phone. He types in 'his' number, and made his voice unrecognizable.

"They want you Taehyung, they want you, so you better get a head start, because they won't stop until you're dead."

He hangs up and takes the voice off, going back to his boss' office.

He knocks on the doorway.

"It's done." He whispers.

She gives him a head nod and shoos him out the room.

His shift is over so he grabs his stuff and leaves the building.

"She's after you Taehyung, she's after you."

====

Got another chapter!! So, I'm thing about doing a mafia/gang au with Bts, I don't know if I should do it. Should I?

Yes

No

Lynn~~