I love you

I wake up startled as I hear a screeching noise from the window. I get up and look at it warily.

I get up and grab the metal bat from the closet, pointing it at the window.

I slowly limp towards it and peak my head out.

I see nothing, but as soon as I start to pull back I'm startled by a force pushing me backwards.

I open my mouth but the figure closes it before I could scream.

They lock the window and turn the light on, making me freeze on the spot.

"Taehyung!" I say in awe as I see him stand in front of me.

I let the bat fall and hug him tightly, not knowing what to say.

He hugs me back, and I start to quietly sob.
"I thought you were dead." I say between tears and wobbly cries.

He frowns and hugs me tighter.

"I would never give up on life." He says.

After a few more minutes of me crying I actually look at him.

I frown deeply as I notice his broken nose and cuts, not wanting to see what's underneath his black clothing.

I go to sit on the bed and pat beside me.

He sits down and silence engulfs us.

I sigh and turn to him.

"Firstly, how did you get out of the fire alive, and without a trace?" I asked and turned to face him curiously.

He clears his throat and looks away from me, to the wall behind me.

I shift in front of him again, only for him to look somewhere else instead of my face.

"Taehyung." I say threateningly and he finally looks at me.

"Tell me." I plead to him.

"Well, after Jimin's parents took me in, I accidentally got myself into a gang, finding an alley and witnessing them killing somebody. They didn't let me go, and made me join them forcefully." He says carefully, eyeing me.

I just nod for him to continue.

"At the beginning of highschool I quit and ran away, but they weren't having it, not accepting me leaving, so they hunted me down to keep me with them.

That day of the explosion, they followed me and planted a bomb in your house.
I knew they were following me and I was so guilty for leading danger to you, but I had to tell you I loved you before I was gone." He said and squeezed my hand.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?" I said and lifted my head up to his, meeting his eyes.

"Yes." He says and gives me a small smile before continuing.

"They locked me up and beat me since I refused to join the gang again. This one kid was attracted to me and tried to seduce me and let his guard down, giving me access to the key of the building, and then I escaped to here a few days later." He says.

I hug him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"I love you too, no matter what you did in the past, that doesn't define who you are." I say and kiss him gently.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, moving his lips against mine in a slow manner.

I pull away a few minutes later, giving him a shy smile.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you, the love of my life, be my boyfriend, under my protection from all the bad things of the world at all times?" He asks as and gives me his boxy smile.

"Yes, yes I will Kim Taehyung."

I respond and kiss him again.

====

I'm sad but this book is ending soon, though not as soon as you think, but yeah. I love writing this book, and also, thank you for getting me to 2k reads!!

Lynn~~