Kook

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling, making me groan.
I remember waking up in the hospital looking for Taehyung, but it was like any trace of him was gone.

I look to my right to see a sight I never thought I'd see.

Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi sleeping in the chairs put beside my hospital bed.

We haven't spoken in months, so I don't know why they would be here now.

I don't see all the bandages on my body anymore, and I feel the bandage gone on my head, replaced with a few stitches.

I look down and still see the cast on my leg, but the one on my ankle gone.

I widen my eyes, wanting to know how long I've been out.

I hear a yawn beside me and sit up.

Jimin slowly opens his eyes, but his eyes fill with tears as sees me awake.

He hugs me tight and cries onto my shoulder.
His loud cries awoken Namjoon and Yoongi, making them start to tear up too.

I was confused, but was also too weak to push Jimin away, so I let him continue to hug me.

When he finally pulled away, I started to talk.

"How long was I in the hospital." I ask.

"Three weeks, you woke up after a week but they put a drug in you and your system didn't take it well so you were out for two more weeks." Yoongi said hugging a sniffling Jimin.

I nodded and tried not to make the situation awkward.

"Why are you even here, I told you guys I didn't want to be your friend months ago, so why are you here." I asked, looking them all in the eye.

Namjoon sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"We still care about you Kook, no matter what you say to us. When we heard you were in the hospital, we, we couldn't just sit around and do nothing." He says looking away.

I look at my bed sheets and grip them.

I know that they're being genuine right now, but I can't forgive them, not for the way they treated Tae.

"I-"

"We know, you can't forgive us for the way we treated Taehyung."

I looked at them wide eyed.

How did they-

"It's fine Kook, we're not mad, we want to apologize to him though, for our actions, do you have his phone number?" Jimin asks

"He's.....gone." I whisper.

They look at me confused.

"Gone? What do you mean-"

"He was with me, when the explosion happened, but they didn't find a trace of him." I say and look out the window on my left.

Their eyes widened but they pat my back in comfort.

"We'll give you some space." They said and leave the room.

I stare out the window and sigh.

I hope you come back to me Taehyung....

====

Lynn~~