What!!

1 month later....

"Hey Taehyung, can we meet up?" Jungkook asks as he paces around his room with the phone in his hand.

"Sure, why not? Where do you want to meet?" Taehyung asks with a deep chuckle from the other line.

Jungkook shivers as butterflies crawl up his throat making him stutter.

"U-um a-at u-um....at my h-house." He says with an embarrassed blush on his face.

Taehyung chuckles even longer this time, making Jungkook even more embarrassed.

"Time?" Taehyung adds coolly.

"Uh 5:45." Jungkook says as his nerves work it's way into his brain, making him fidget a lot more.

"Alright, see you then."
"Yeah, bye."

Jungkook hangs up and holds the phone to his fast beating chest.

Today was the day he was going to confess his feelings to the older.

He started having them after that day where Taehyung first flirted with him.

*flashback*

"Are you an angel, cause baby you clearly fell from heaven." Taehyung said and winked at him.

Jungkook blushes and clears his throat.

"That was so fucking cheesy." He manages to say without stuttering.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and back hugged him.

"I know you loved it baby." He says without a care.

"Yeah right." Jungkook whispers uncertainly, for he knew that he did in fact, love it.

*end of flashback*

He went to his bedroom to pick out an outfit even though he had two hours to get ready.

As he though his eyes widened.

OH FUCK!!
MY HOUSE IS SHIT!!

He hurriedly got his cleaning supplies and went to work.

====

He sighed as he messily put his hair in a ponytail.

Taehyung was going to be here in five minutes.

He straightened his casual black tee and his ripped shorts. He put in his famous silver hoop earrings and put on some black socks.

He went to his now clean living room and turned on Netflix, putting on a marvel movie for them to watch.

He then hears the door bell ring, and slowly gets up to get it to not seem so desperate.

He opens the door wide so Taehyung is able to step past him and into the house.

Taehyung shakes his hair a bit to get the fallen snow out of his hair.

Jungkook admires how gracefully he slipped out of his jacket and boots, to face Jungkook with a saxophone shirt and black ripped jeans, making him look like a model.

Yep, Jungkook was whipped.

Jungkook's Pov

"I got a movie on in the living room for us to watch." I say and motion him to follow me.

I could feel his stare on me but I keep my head turned forward.

As we leave the front area I turn around to speak again only for my words to be muffled.

TAEHYUNG HAD HIS LIPS ON MINE!!!

I respond a few seconds after I get out of my shock, grabbing at his hair to pull him closer to my body.

He holds my waist and casually slips his tongue into my mouth.

I softly moan at the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth.

(I guess you could call him, Dora the explorer!)

I pull away a few minutes later confused, because he's never shown affection to me without it being friendly.

I look at him and all I see is guilt.

Is he guilty of the kiss?

Before I asked the question out loud he starts to speak.

"Jungkook, I like you, like, a lot."
He says while holding my shoulders.

I nod my head in amazement.
I guess I wasn't the first one to say it.

"But..."

Oh my fucking gosh, he's going to say it!!

"I can't be with you."

What!!

"I'm, I'm on the run from some bad people, and I kinda brought them to your house." He says in a rush and panic.

I completely forgot about him confessing and push him away.

"What!!! You fucking brought danger to my house!!" I say with disbelief in my tone.

He looks scared as he tries to reassure me.

Before I or he could say another word, an explosion filled my ears, making me black out.

====

I am so grateful to have you guys as supporters. I only updated two days ago yet, I have 1k reads!!

Thank you guys so much, and, you guys are going to be in for another ride!!

Lynn~~