Love life

Hoseok's Pov

Hoseok I'll be right back." Jimin said and watched me nod.

Jimin wanted to go after Taehyung since he ran off somewhere for no reason, so I volunteered to stay and watch their stuff.

"Bye!!" Jimin said and ran in the direction that Taehyung ran off to.

I just sat there quietly reading a book.
Well, until someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"May I help you-"
I stopped mid sentence.

In the flesh and glory stood, Kim Namjoon, staring at me with a smile.

"Hello." He said and showed his dimples.

I could only gawk, not being able to speak.

"Hello?" Namjoon asked confused.

"S-Sorry may I h-help y-you?" I stuttered out trying to keep the blush that wanted to take over my face down.

"I wanted to ask for directions to the local library, can you help me?" Namjoon asked sweetly.

"S-su-re" I said and stood up.

"I-uhm......if you walk down that block a-and make a r-right, you'll s-see a crossing walk, a-and after you cross you make a left and another l-left and you're a-at the l-library." I said in a stuttering mess.

"Cool, thanks! Bye!" Namjoon said before jogging back over to his friends.

I just felt like dying.
I couldn't believe that thee Kim Namjoon spoke to me, and asked me directions to his favorite place!!

I sigh.

I don't even have a chance....that fudger Rachel and her squad are after the class presidents." I say in disappointment.

I then see Jimin coming up the hill with Taehyung behind him.
"Did anything happen?" Taehyung asked as he plopped down on the old wood next to me.

"Namjoon asked me for directions to the local library." I say in a low voice so only we could hear.

"Oh my gosh!! That's amazing!! At least you're able to talk to him." Jimin said and groaned.

"Min Yoongi is a literal birch, and is super cold to everyone, but he's so hot." Jimin said with practical heart eyes.

"Well I've never heard Jungkook speak. Rumors say he's mute." Taehyung says.

I just sigh.

All of our love life's suck,
And there's nothing we can do about it.

====
Here's the second chapter!!
Y'all can't be mad at Namseok.
It clearly says Namjin in the title so y'all gotta wait for a hot second ok?

Adios!!

Lynn~~