We meet again

Today after a long rest I decided to take a long walk in the city. I of course told Yugyeom and took my new phone, so I would be able to contact him if anything happened.

It's been 6 years since I walked the streets of Daegu, South Korea.

I sighed and shook the thoughts away.

No, I wasn't going to think about me being in that awful prison for 6 years.

I put a small smile on my face and walked out the door.

As I walked the busy streets I couldn't help but think about my old friends and their crushes.

I wanted to feel bad for doing what I did back then, but I didn't.

My parents deserved to rot in hell.

I thought of the disgusting words Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon spoke.

They thought I was a monster, a freak, and worse I didn't want to mention.

i got out of my thoughts and realized that I didn't know this part of town.

I didn't worry and was about to pull out my phone to text Yugyeom when someone grabbed my wrist.

I flinched back and shoved the phone back into my pocket harshly.

I spun around to face whoever did that and my heart dropped.

Speak of the devil and 'they' shall appear.

The same people I was thinking about earlier stood right in front of me.

I looked around to see no one in sight, but even if I did run, I would be putting myself in danger since I didn't know where I was.

I turned back to them and saw them sneer at me.

"Why the fuck did you do it eh?!" Yoongi said and alarmed me by grabbing my collar and shoving me into the wall behind me.

"Fucking why!!" He screamed in my face.

I showed no emotion as I tried to speak, to say something, but nothing came out.

"Baby, Taehyung doesn't talk anymore, they probably beat the speech out of him once they found out what he did in prison." Jimin said with his head held high and a face full of disgust.

Namjoon looked uncomfortable but didn't do or say anything to stop it.

"T-they f-fucking des-served it." I whispered.

They all heard me, and that's when Yoongi punched me.

I fell to the ground coughing, half because of the punch and the other half because I talked for the first time in 6 years.

"We'll get you next time freak." Yoongi said and spat on me.

They walked away to leave me losing myself in my thoughts.

Lynn~~