For Taehyung

Y'all, it's really been a minute,😂😂 kinda forgot about my books until I was bored and remembered. Here's an update though.

===

"Ok say the word why." Yugyeom said to me.
I looked at him with determination in my eyes and mouthed the word.

"Yes, very good, now try to say it aloud." He says pushing me.

I struggle to say it but I do.

"W-wh-y-y."

"Awesome!! You're doing great!! But here's a tip, before you try to speak clear your throat so you don't sound so raspy." He says and gives me a nod to continue.

I do what he says and clear my throat, and say the word again.

"W-why."

"Much better!" He says and gives me a hug. I smile a genuine smile and hug him back.

===

I open the front door after I heard the doorbell ring, only to close it after.

"Cmon!! Open the fucking door Jeon!!" Namjoon says frustrated.

I roll my eyes and open it slightly just for them to open the door widely, and pushing past me. I stumble back from the door a bit.

"Hey hey hey!! You can't just barge in like that!!" I say annoyed that they're even sitting on my couch.

"You weren't answering our phone calls and messages man, what's going on." Yoongi says softly with Jimin on his lap, cuddling him.

"I don't want to involve myself with you, not after what you did to Taehyung." I said firmly.

They seemed confused for a minute, but it sinks in and their expressions change to annoyance and understanding.

"Kook-"

"No, you were terrible to him, without even letting him explain himself, probably doesn't even want to anymore." I say and glare at them.

They give me the same look and stand up.

"You're really siding with that monster over us, over your friends-"

"Not anymore." I say turning around and I open the door.

"Wait-"

"Goodbye!" I say and push them out the door, locking it and I press my body against it.

I blink back tears and walk away.

Do it for Taehyung.

===

That was a hell of a chapter!

Lynn~~