Someone like him

Taehyung's Pov

"Hoseok buddy, how've you been!!" Yugyeom says loudly from the doorway.

I pick my head up from the couch in the living room.

I haven't heard that name in years.....

I though.

Their talking grew louder and louder as they approached the room I was in.

They entered and were faced away from me.
Yugyeom motioned for Hoseok to sit on the couch and that's when he saw me.

He stood there shocked and his eyes started to tear up.

He ran to me and hugged me a little too tight, but I didn't complain as I hugged him back.

"You know Taehyung?" Yougyeom asks.

Hoseok turns to him and nods.

"He was my best friend in high school." He said with a look in his eye that showed passion.

I blinked back the tears that formed in my eyes.

Hoseok sat next to me and hugged me while he talked to Yugyeom, not forcing me to speak and not asking why I wasn't speaking.

He soon left and gave me a kiss on the forehead, saying that it'll get better.

Yugyeom smiles at me and gave me a new phone.

I wrote down why he gave it to me, and he responded "To talk to people like Hoseok."

I saved Hoseok and Yugyeom's number and thought about Jungkook.

Ever since I got out he was the one that tried to apologize without it being fake out of all the people I knew from high school.

And Jimin, the boy I thought was family, turned his back on me without letting me explain.
And ever since I entered prison I refused to talk. Just because of those words uttered by my prison mates.

"You're a freak bitch."

I sigh and shake my head away from my negative thoughts.

I called it a day even though it was early and crawled into my bed to sleep.

Lynn~~