Ghoulie

"Alice, stop being so stubborn all the time!" FP yelled, his voice ringing through the trailer. Alice had been attacked by a ghoulie the night before. Being a serpent, and walking from the store alone at night, she was a target. But he didn't know that. Now Alice stood there, the next morning, many bruises, and a deep cut on her lip.

"FP, it's nothing!"

"Then why won't you tell me how you got it?!"

"Because it's not a big deal!"

"Al it looks like someone hurt you! You can't get that badly hurt by tripping and falling!"

"I need some space." Alice said and walked out, slamming the trailer door behind her. From there, she walked to the Whyte Wyrm to get a break. She was cautious on the way there, and realised she forgot her jacket. She shrugged it off, not wanting to go back to get it, and dealt with the cold. She got to the Wyrm where she decided to head up to the kings lair. She took a nap for a couple hours, then decided to go back home, having cooled off. She started walking, and was between the Wyrm and the trailer when a ghoulie showed himself; charging at her. She turns to run, but he grabs her bruised arm; making her wince in pain. She tries to get away, but he yanks her; causing her knees to scrape on the ground.

"You're not going anywhere, princess."

"Let me go!" She yells, then feels the hand release the hard grip on her arm. She couldn't see why, having been faced the other way. She turns around and sees FP, with his fist in the air, holding the man up against the wall by his shirt collar.

"You touch her again and I'll kill you AND your little buddies with my bare hands." FP says banging the guy against the wall as he nods frantically. He punches him regardless for hurting Alice. FP drops him, and points towards Greendale and the ghoulie runs. He takes off his jacket and walks over to her, helping her in it. He lightly caresses her cheeks, holding her face in his hands, looking to make sure she didn't have any new injuries. He zips up the jacket.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says quietly. He kisses her forehead. They walk over to FP's motorcycle, and he puts his helmet on her.

"Lets get you home, babe." He says as she climbs on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning into his back. They arrive to the trailer and he takes the helmet off, putting it away. He lifts her up, setting her on the counter and grabs the first aid kit from the cabinet. He wets a washcloth and lightly starts cleaning the cuts; some deeper, some scrapes. Alice lets out a yelp. "I'm sorry, baby." He says, tilting his head up to lightly kiss her lips. He bandages her knees and let's her down. He sits on the couch and she leans against the wall with her head down.

"Ali, please come here." He said and she slowly walked over to him and sat next to him. He lifted her chin and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry." He said kissing her nose.

"I'm sorry, I should have called you. I just didn't want to bother you."

"Honey, if your safety depends on it, I don't care what I'm doing. You should have called me, but I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you." He apologized, Alice cuddled into his side, resting her head on his chest.

"I was just worried about you. I love you so much, Alice, I couldn't bare seeing you hurt." Alice looks up at him as he speaks.

"I love you too, and thanks for helping me." She said, nuzzling her head under his neck as his arms wrap around her.