"Home"

"We're getting our mother back." Betty states her green eyes soft staring into Charles' blue ones.

"What's the plan?" FP asks from the doorway. Betty and Charles turn to look at him, leaning against the doorway with his serpent jacket instead of Sheriffs uniform.

"Dad, What are you doing here?" Charles asks confused.
"I want to help bring Alice home." He says shrugging before walking into the room.

"Okay but how did you find us?" Betty asks crossing her arms over her chest.
"Charlie here told me everything." He says taking a seat.
"Why the serpent jacket?"
"I'm a serpent at heart son, and it would be more intimidating if I wore this and brought Keller with me to be the Sheriff."

Charles nods sighing.
"Well Kevin told us where they are so we just have to get prepared; we need weapons and then we can go in." Charles glances at his dad for a second as FP stares in confusion.

"Wait what, why do we need weapons?" FP asks furrowing his eyebrows.
"They have guns. Everywhere." Betty responds FP narrows his eyes.
"They have guns? Guns! Every second we waste here innocent people at the farm could be killed." He yells.

"Alice could get killed." He chokes out.
"Let me get some backup and we can go. You got Keller around here somewhere?"
"Yeah one call and he'll be here."
"Good. Betty, I need you to get Polly and Juniper while they're distracted. I'll distract them while Tom gets rid of everyone else. Dad I need you to get mom." Charles says typing on the computer, getting backup.

A few minutes later

Tom, Betty, Charles, FP, And their backup move in to the motel. A couple farmies flee like chickens but about half remain. Betty disappears and comes back with Polly and Juniper shoving them out the door as Charles and Tom distract some farmies before tazing them unconscious. FP looks for Alice in the group of farmies.

Betty goes back by her mom who has a Hollister before going back towards Charles, FP gapes standing frozen as he sees Edgar come up behind Alice.
"No!" He yells running towards her, but he's too late. Edgar hits Alice over the head with a bat pulling out his gun. FP snarles punching him in the face and taking his gun, the anger overpowering the fear. He tazes Edgar and turns to Alice.

She has a cut on her lip and is holding her ankle.
"FP?" She asks quietly he kneels in front of her cupping her cheeks.
"Yeah, Baby, it's me I'm going to take you home okay?" She nods and he kisses her forehead picking her up bridal style. She wraps her arms around his neck resting her head on his shoulder feeling safer then she has in a long time.

"Do you guys got the farmies?" They nod.
"Edgar and Evelyn?"
"Yup I brought enough handcuffs for the whole town."

"I'm taking Alice home." He says leaving the motel taking her outside, in the truck. He sets her in the passengers seat buckling her in.

As FP drives Alice whimpers.
"What's wrong?" He asks turning to look at her.
"My ankle...I think I twisted it." She says, he frowns.

"We'll take care of it." He says resting a comforting hand on her leg. She gently pushes it off.

"I'm glad we got you out of there. They could have hurt you." He says resting his right hand back on the steering wheel. Alice scoffs.

"Like you care."
"Ali-"
"No FP, it's fine you basically told me you don't love me. You love Gladys she's quote on quote the mother of your children. You said it as if our son isn't here, as if he never existed." She states staring out the window as tears stream down her face. FP remains silent.