"Greendale"

I'm all for strong women, but I had an idea for this and it wouldn't make sense if they switched places because FP is the sheriff and he has real weapons so yeah. There will be some where Alice comforts FP, I'll try to make it as even as I can. Also if there's any errors please let me know.
—————————————————
FP sighs, glancing at the bedside clock, 2:27am. Alice still isn't gone yet, she said she had to go finish some paperwork and she's still not home yet. She left 7 hours ago after dinner. He calls her again, expecting her not to pick up because that's what she's been doing the last 4 hours. But she does pick up, her voice quick.
"FP?"

"Babe! You scared the crap out of me! Why didn't you pick up?" He asks, feeling relieved, scared, and confused all at once.

"Can you please come and get me?" She asks, he bears someone yell in the background.

"Aren't you at the station, where are you?" He asks, protective boyfriend instincts getting him out of bed and to the car, shoving his shoes on and grabbing his jacket.

"Greendale." She answers, he doesn't question, not yet.

"I'm on my way, what's wrong?"
"I walked here from the station and uh, there's some guys out here with pocketknives and they're staring at me." She says, he hears the yelling in the background again.

"I'm almost there, stay calm and watch your back." He says, driving faster to get there.
"I'm here, where are you?" He asks.

"The local bar, like our Wyrm." She says, he hears something break in the background and then she's running. He sprints, meeting her halfway. Phone flashlights allowing them to see each other. She jumps into his arms, he buries his face in her hair, confirming that she's okay. A couple seconds later a group of ghoulies come sprinting, knives raised. FP's arm tightens around Alice's waist and he pulls out his gun from being sheriff. If he doesn't shoot, there's nothing wrong, he's using it for self defense. The ghoulies don't see it, thinking they got a two for one. Hmm hmm hmm YoU wErE wRoNg. Alice shakes, FP fills with rage towards the guys scaring the crap out of his girlfriend.

"It's okay, baby. They won't hurt you. Cover your ears." He whispers, she covers them. A gun shot rings through the air and the ghoulies scatter, running. FP turns to Alice, inspecting her.
"You okay?" He asks, she nods, he kisses her forehead, shrugging off his jacket and draping it around her shoulders. She puts her arms in the sleeves, grabbing his hand.

"I don't want to be alone ever again." She says, he squeezes her hand.

"I'm here, what were you doing out here anyways?" FP asks.

"You're going to hate me." Alice responds.
"I could never hate you, Ali, just be honest."
"I had to run some drugs to the bar for Penny." She says, ashamed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, sighing.
"I didn't want to bring you into this." She responds.
"That was dangerous! You could have been killed!" He says, her eyes gloss over and she stares at the ground nodding.

"Come here." He says, she lets herself into his warm embrace.

"I'm just glad you're okay. You know you can tell me anything right?" He asks.

"I know." She mumbles into his chest.
"We should probably go." He says, she nods getting in the passengers seat. They arrive home, leaving the car to get tomorrow. They head upstairs to their room, changing into pajamas. He pulls back the cover again, feeling better this time knowing she'll be beside him. She pulls back her side, and rests on an elbow to give him a kiss before snuggling as close to him as possible.

"I love you." Alice says.
"I love you too." FP responds.