"I was told to check the water softener"

Well look at me updating for y'all
in this Jug calls Alice mom please don't be triggered I just like the idea of it

Alice and FP had been fighting for about a week now. The kids don't know what it's about but they need it to stop.

"Guys I have a plan." Charles tells his siblings at his little family meeting in the boys bedroom, minus Alice and FP.

"What is it I can never go downstairs anymore because dad LIVES down there. I now realize how much time he really spent in his bedroom." Jellybean says the other 3 laugh.

"Mom complains about being cold now. She'll go on my room and steal blankets every single night."

"I think we need to put this plan in action. What's your plan Charlie?" Jug asks.

"We need to find a way to lock them in a room." He says.

"Aw, I though we were going to use handcuffs." Jelly says pouting.

"They'd pick the lock with a bobby-pin." Jug says Jellybean nods.

"So we're doing it?"

"What about tomorrow there's no work or school?"

"Perfect."

——————the next Day——————-

"I smell bacon." FP says getting up from the couch.

"Morning dad." They all greet him, but Alice continues to make the bacon not acknowledging him. FP sighs. At breakfast both parents are silent at different ends of the table. Later after breakfast and everyone has gotten ready for the day, the kids put their plan in action.

"DAD!" Charles yells, FP comes running.

"What is it boy?"

"There's something wrong with the water softener." He says FP nods and goes down there.
"MOM!" Jug yells, Alice comes running.
"Can you check the water softener I think somethings wrong with it."
"Sure." She says and goes down. Jellybean smirks as Betty locks the door. Jellybean then puts a chair in front of if resting under the handle.
"For extra percaution." She says laughing with her siblings.

———————-

"What are you doing down here?" FP asks Alice.

"I was told to check the water softener."

"Same." That's when they hear the lock.

"We're not letting you out until you make up." Jellybean yells through the door. Alice looks at FP and sighs before taking a seat on the floor. He takes a seat right across from her.

"Ali ,why were you mad at me?" He asks she just shakes her head.

"Please tell me I want this to work-I want to be with you." He says she looks up at him.

"You don't know?" She asks he shakes his head.

"So you think it's okay to go behind my back and have a little chat with Penny? What are you hiding?" She asks moving slightly closer.

"Baby, I'm not-"

"Don't baby me, Jones. What are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

"Yeah right."

"What are you even talking about?"

"I saw you with Penny outside the wyrm."

"That's what this is about!" He asks she nods.

"Are you jealous?" He asks she looks away. He grabs her hands making her face him.

"Not at al." She answers. Lying.

"She's nothing compared to you." He says she blushes.

"Do you want to know what that was all about?" She nods.

"Penny told me that she wanted me to bring something to Greendale," he pauses moving closer.

"She said if I didn't do it, she'd hurt you." He says almost shuddering at the thought.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you, but I did not bring anything to Greendale." He says looking her in the eyes the entire time.

"What did you end up doing?"

"I told her that I owe her nothing, and that if she touched a hair on your head, she'd be sorry." He says brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"That's why you were with Penny?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, baby."

"I love you." Alice says lightly kissing his lips.

"I love you too, Ali." He says, she smiles and sits in his lap hugging him.

"Do you think they'll let us out now?" He asks stroking her hair as her head rests on his chest.

"Maybe." She answers. Little did they know the kids thought it would take a while so they went to Pops.

~ 30 minutes later ~

They yell for the kids but get no answer.

"Where are they?" Alice asks starting to shiver.

"I don't know. I think they left or something."

"Why?" She asks starting to shake.

"I don't know...you cold baby?" He asks noticing her goosebumps. She nods and he takes his jacket off draping it over her shoulders.

"Won't you be cold?"

"Nah I have you."

"Thanks, babe." She kisses the corner of his mouth leaning against him.

"You're welcome." He says wrapping his arms around her waist.

~~~~~another 30 minutes later~~~~~~~~

"Seriously, where the frick did they go?" FP groans, snuggling into Alice.

"Hun?" She asks.

"Yes?"

"There's a couch down here."