𓆙Company♡︎

FP was in the living room setting up his bed when Alice came down, he recognised her wearing his shirt from ages ago with a pair of fuzzy Pyjama pants.

"Hey." He greeted, she smiled lightly at him. Things have been a bit rough since she got back from the farm. Although FP and Alice have been getting closer everyday. "Do you need something?" He asks she shakes her head.

"Nah...just bored." She says trying to hide the fact that she's lonely, exhausted, and overall feels horrible.

"Are you okay, Al? You look sick and tired." He says walking towards her, resting the back of his hand on her forehead.

"I'm fine, FP." She says.

"It's like 9:30 don't you think you should go to bed?" He asks patting the space next to him. She sits and shrugs.

"Nah...not really. Can't sleep anyways." She mumbles. He furrows his eyebrows.

"When was the last time you slept?"

"I don't know," She says shrugging, "a few days maybe."

"That's not healthy." FP says reaching a hand to stroke her cheek. "Aren't you tired?"

"Yeah." She answers.

"Why don't you try to sleep?" He asks continuing his 'interrogation.' She shrugged. "Do you want me to keep you company?" He grabs her hand stoking his thumb lightly on the back of her hand. She looks up at him, and looks down as soon as they make eye contact.

"You don't have to-I don't want to force you into doing something-" He cuts her off.

"Alice, you look miserable. If there's something I could do to help, I'm going to do it." He says standing up. "Therefore we're going to bed." He says, walking up the stairs.

"FP, really it's fine." She says rubbing her eye with her free hand as she climbs the stairs.

"I insist." He says opening the bedroom door. He looks at her with his arms crossed over his chest. He's wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt for pajamas.

"What?" She asks, confused by his sudden annoyed nature.

"Why didn't you tell me this days ago." He narrows his eyes at her.

"Sorry." She says, he opens his arms for a hug that she gladly accepts.

"I know you've been working on articles at home, but I didn't know you didn't feel safe in your own home. I'm sorry that I didn't make you feel safe." He squeezes her a bit.

"It's not your fault." Alice says as she rests her head on his shoulder. "And thank you."

"It's not at all a problem." By instinct, he presses a kiss to her head. "I missed you. When you were at the farm I never stopped thinking about you. I prayed everyday that they didn't hurt you."

"I missed you too."

"I didn't mean to push you away-" He couldn't finish his apology. She didn't let him. Instead, she kissed him. His hand went up to the right side of her face, thumb stroking her cheek while he kissed her back. Suddenly she didn't feel so horrible anymore.