"Home" part 2

FP practically rips through the door once he gets to the station his blood boiling.
"FP chill." Tom says when FP approaches the jail cell holding Edgar. 
"No, Tom I can't." He responds grabbing Edgar by the collar through the bars.

"Now you listen here you psycho."
"You don't scare me." Edgar says rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, well I should. Don't. Touch. Alice."
"And why not we're engaged." Edgar smirks.
"Shut your mouth." FP yells raging as he slaps Edgar across the face having quickly opened the cell.

Tom tried to stop him but before he can Edgar punches FP in the face. Tom stands between them pushing them apart.
"Break it up!"
"He's engaged to my girlfriend, Tom. My Alice, And he still wants to marry her!"
"That doesn't mean you kill him FP!"

FP sighs reaching up to wipe his cheek, blood coming off on his hand.
"Crap Alice is going to kill me." He says looking in a mirror at the cuts on his cheek.
"That's what you get." Edgar snarls from inside the cell.

"You don't get to talk." Tom says Edgar chuckles.
"What are you going to do? Tape my mouth closed?" Edgar asks, no one answers him.

"Look, FP we'll figure it out and soon Alice will have nothing to do with Edgar. Now go talk to her." Tom says practically pushing FP out the door.
••••••••••••••
FP unlocks the door walking into the house hanging up his coat as soon as he gets in. Alice, Charles, Jellybean, Jughead, Betty, Polly, And the twins were watching a movie in the living room.

Alice gets up walking over to FP kissing his cheek, the one without the cuts. He turns to look at her and she sees the cuts.
"What happened?" She asks frowning as she lightly grazes her fingers over his cheek.

"Edgar...we need to talk, Ali." He says she shrugs heading upstairs.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah...I'll be fine it's just a few cuts." They walk into the bedroom and FP shuts the door.
"What is it?" She asks sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Anything you want to tell me?" He asks standing across from her.
"No...why?" She asks.

"You're unbelievable Alice."
"What did I do?"
"You got engaged that's what you did! Why didn't you tell me?"
"I couldn't. You turned me down, so why would you have cared?"
"Look you know I love you, but you're engaged right now and not to me! I didn't even know you got engaged!"

"FP it's not that big of a deal I can call it off."
"No, Al, you can't."
"What do you mean?"
"Edgar still want to marry you."
"Eww no."
"Try telling him that, he's not going down without a fight."

"But I love you-"
"So what!? You're engaged to a cult leader, Alice really?! You were that desperate! He's almost worse then Hal was! Maybe I don't want to be with a hypocrite! What happened to 'no more secrets, no more lies?'" He yells anger taking over him. Alice starts sobbing into her hands, and FP realises what he said, and the toll it took on her.

"No, baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" He says trying to hug her, she shrugs him off.
"No! Just leave me alone FP...please."
"Okay." He says quietly ashamed of what he said.
"I'm sorry and I love you." He says walking out of the room.

As Alice started to cry herself to sleep. FP went back downstairs tears streaming down his face. He just made the love of his life cry, and not happy tears, tears if sorrow.

"Dad what's wrong?" Jellybean asks.
"And What happened to your face?" Jughead adds.
"Edgar happened, and I had a fight with Alice."
"She'll come around." Polly says rocking Juniper to sleep.

"It wasn't her...it was me. I made her cry. I yelled at her. I was angry I swear I didn't mean it. Not including you kids I love her more than anything." FP says wiping a tear away.

"She'll forgive you, mr. Jones she understands that people say things they don't mean when they're angry."
"Thank you Betty. I was just mad that she's still engaged to Edgar, and he doesn't want it called off." FP says sitting on the couch next to the kids.

FP runs a hand over his face in frustration. Jughead and Charles rest a comforting hand oh his shoulder. Jug on the left. Charles on the right.
"You should go talk to her dad." Charles suggests FP nods standing.

"Thanks." He says, the statement directed to all the kids. FP quietly climbs the stairs slowly opening the door to the bedroom. He sees Alice lying in the bed on her side facing away from the door. He takes his shirt off, putting on a normal T-shirt and taking his pants off leaving him in his boxers.

He climbs under the sheets wrapping an arms around Alices waist. She stirs a bit not in a deep sleep. FP lightly brushes a strand of hair behind her ear softly kissing her head, mouthing 'I love you'.

"FP?" She asks tiredly.
"I'm sorry baby." He says caressing her cheek as she turns around.
"No I'm sorry."
"We're both sorry...do you mind if I stay?"
"Absolutely not." She says wrapping her arms around him, resting her head on his chest.

"We'll talk in the morning?"
"Ok."
"I love you Ali goodnight." FP says placing a kiss on her temple.
"I love you too Jonesy goodnight." She says reaching up to stroke his stubble.