"Let it go! Let it go!"

I'm sorry I'm advance if It sucks
—————————
"Who says that I can't be sheriff and a gang leader?" FP asks, Alice nods slowly as he speaks, knowing what she said was helpful. He looks at her like she's a genius and the only girl in the world. She giggles like a schoolgirl in love when he pulls her into a kiss. Not a soft one, but not painful either. He pulls back to look at her before giving her another loving kiss. She smiles causing him to smile.
"I love you, Ali." He says, she freezes.

"I should probably go...wash the dishes." She says getting up, FP frowns before hearing the water run. He goes up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist, placing soft kisses on her neck, sensing that she's upset.

"What's wrong?" He asks resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Nothing."

"Baby, I know you better then you know yourself, what's wrong?"

"I'm fine, FP." She says, turning her head to kiss his cheek.

"Babe, I'm just going to keep asking." He says.
"I just don't think I can deal with the pain okay?" She says, he frowns.

"What are you talking about...can we please go back on the couch so we can talk?" He asks, she sighs before nodding and turning off the water.
"I don't think I can deal with the pain of you leaving me...again."

"I'm not leaving you." He says she scoffs.
"That's what they all probably say."
"I'm not kidding, Alice, I'm not going to leave you, ever."

"You have before. Multiple times, and yet I can't stop myself from letting you back in. I'm not sure I can handle that extra pain." She says looking into his eyes as tears start streaming out of hers.
"Baby." He says moving to pull her into a hug. She sobs even harder her arms wrapping around him tightly as if he would disappear.

"Shhh...it's okay...you're okay." He soothes pressing a kiss to her head. She eventually cries herself to sleep. He brushes her hair behind her ear so he can see her face. Not wanting to wake her he grabs the nearest thing to drape over her so she won't get cold and lays down. His serpent jacket was the only thing in reach and he draped it over her like a blanket. When FP woke up he didn't feel the pressure of Alice cuddled against him. He sat up to find her in the kitchen.

"Morning handsome." She smiles, walking over to him. She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. His arms go to her waist, pulling her against him.

"Well good morning to you too." He breathes out when she pulls away.

"Wanna help with breakfast?" She asks.
"Sure." He says and they walk over to the fridge.
"About last ni-" hr starts, she cuts him off.
"Babe, can you make the eggs?" She asks, he stutters.
"Y-yeah." He says, she shoves the egg cartoon Into his hands.

"How many?" He asks, noting to bring up last night later.

"You, Betty, Jug, Jelly, Charlie, and me, so 6."
"All scrambled?" He questions, she nods putting the bacon on the pan. Alice pulls out 6 plates to evenly distribute the food onto. By the time FP finished with the eggs no one was up yet and Alice was making the sausage. FP smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiles feeling him press kisses to her cheek.

"I know you don't want to talk about last night. But I want you to know that I love you, and that this time I'm not going to leave you. I'm sorry I made you think that I might leave you. I'm stupid okay? I love you and all I want is to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love more than anything in the world. I know I don't deserve another chance, but if you gave me one I swear I won't screw it up again." FP says, tears burning behind his eyes. She puts the sausage on the plates and turns to look at him, a tear streams down her face.

"Look what you did, Jones." She laughs through her tears, he chuckles sweeping his thumb over her cheek.

"I love you too." She chokes out, he smiles as his hands hold her hips. She reaches up, her hands going to the back of his neck placing a kiss on his lips. She pulls back to look at him before smiling and kissing him again. She lightly bites his bottom lip to deepen their kiss filled with love. He chuckles as they start a make-out session in the middle of the kitchen. Betty, Charles, Jellybean, And Jughead walk down the stairs. Betty cringes at them making out in the kitchen and clears her throat.

"Children have entered the room." She announces as Jellybean gladly lets Charles cover her eyes. Alice frowns pulling away and gives him one more before grabbing his hand.

"We were having a moment." FP whines.
"Obviously, that was pure passion." Jug states Betty narrows her eyes and slaps his arm.
"What? Are you jealous of them?"

"No...they're disgusting. That was just the weirdest thing I've ever heard you say." She says, FP frowns at the "they're disgusting" part, wrapping his arms around Alice, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Alice laughs at that and Jughead's response.
"What can I say? I'm a weirdo."

"Yes I know this, but watching our parents make out in the kitchen and saying it was "pure passion" that's just beyond weird Jug."

"It was passionate." Alice butts in.
"Not helping mom." Betty sighs grabbing a plate.
"I have to move, Jones." Alice says to the man who's hugging her from behind.

"No." He says.
"You want food or not?"
"Yes."
"Then let go."
"No."
"Let it go! Let it go!" Charles chants, everyone bursts out laughing.
"We did good, now let go."
"No. I'm not letting you go again."
"That's not what I mean, babe."
"I know."
"Let's try this again, do you want food?"
"Yes."
"Then let go for what? 5 seconds?"
"No."
"I'll hold your hand?"
"Okay." He says letting go and grabbing her hand.
"That took a while." Jughead says shaking his head.