"It smells like a public restroom!"

Alice had been working when she got a phone call from FP.

"Hey." She greeted hearing his voice shake on the other end of the phone.

"Can you come home, baby?" He asks, her eyebrows furrow knowing somethings wrong.

"Whats wrong, hun?" She questions, he clears his throat on the other end.

"Just please come home, Ali." 

"Okay, i'll be right there, love you." 

"love you." He says before hanging up she sighs not knowing what shes going to walk into. She arrives seeing him waiting for her on the porch, biting his knuckles. She walks up to him automatically getting wrapped in a hug.

"Thank you." He says quietly.

"Whats wrong, love?" She asks as he continues to avoid her eyes.

"Him." He says looking like he's about to cry.

"Jughead?" She questions stepping in-front of him, putting her hands on his arms.

"No, H-hiram." He says his voice shaking out of fear.

"What did he do?" She asks feeling him grab her hand to guide her into the kitchen.

"He had some minion of his drop it off." He says as he shows her a 6 pack on the kitchen floor. She shakes her head rage flowing through her body.

"Lets dump it-"

"That's not just why I wanted you to come home." He says swallowing a lump in his throat.

"What's wrong, baby? You can tell me anything." She says caressing his face with both hands. He shakes his head, his eyes filling with tears.

"Lets get rid of it first." She says leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek. She grabs a bottle, opening it and dumping it down the sink. She grabs another and dumps it, watching as he grabs one and sets it on the counter. She frowns when he grabs another and dumps it. She grabs the one on the counter and he protests. 

"It's just one." He says, she shakes her head and dumps it. Alice grabs one and he grabs the last one, putting it on the counter out of her sight. 

"It smells like a public restroom!" Alice bursts out bringing her shirt up over her nose. She counts the bottles, only counting 5. 

"FP?"

"Yes?"

"Wheres the last one?" She asks he sighs handing it over. She dumps it, gagging. 

"It really smells like a public restroom!" She says making him laugh.

"You may be laughing now, but in a moment we're gonna have a serious talk."  She says grabbing his hand, leading him to sit at the kitchen table. She brings her shirt back into place scrunching her nose up from the smell, and he smiles, finding it the cutest thing in the world.

"Okay, serious talk. Were you tempted to drink that?" She asks he nods staring at the ground.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"But it is, Ali, I don't want to be my dad again." He says looking at her.

"You're not going to be. You know what you did today?"

"Went to work and came home early?"

"Not just that, you called me when you needed my help. You're not going to fall off the wagon because you changed, and I'm not Gladys, babe, I'm here to help you. I'm not going to abandon you when you need me the most. Thank you for calling me when you needed me."

"I should be thanking you, you're my rock, Al." He says, she smiles and leans in to give him a kiss. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed, sorry about it being half of what I would usually write, and sorry if it sucks.