"Well I mustard being your husband."

Set a bit into the future —————————————-Alice was sitting at the Wyrm, waiting for FP to be ready to go home

—————————————-
Alice was sitting at the Wyrm, waiting for FP to be ready to go home.
"Well if it isn't Alice Smith." Penny teases, Alice rolls her eyes.

"Alice Jones." She replies, looking up from her drink.
"Oof, and why did he marry you?" She asks, her voice filled with disgust. Alice groans in annoyance.
"I mean look at you." Penny laughs. Strong arms wrap around Alices waist and she feels a light kiss being pressed against her neck.

"Ready to go, babe?" He mumbles. She pulls his face down to kiss him.
"Can you get rid of her?" She whispers, FP looks up to see Penny.

"I banned you."
"You don't control me." Penny snaps.
"I have a question: why did you marry her? She's useless, lost her serpent flow a long time ago."
"You don't get to talk about my wife like that." He says, intertwining his fingers with Alice's.
"What are you going to do about it?" Penny asks. FP calls over a few serpents to remove her from the Wyrm.

"I'll be right back, I forgot to ask Hogeye if he can lock up for me." He says, she nods and he places a quick kiss on her cheek.

Just as he leaves a guy walks up to Alice.
"You're hot. Want a drink?" He asks.
"Not from you." She sasses.
"And why not, princess?"
"I'm married, and technically royalty around these parts so you might want to shut up and walk away."
"Playing hard to get I see." He states, grabbing her wrist.

"Go get a life." She snaps, trying to pull her arm free.
"Come on, babydoll, one dance?" He asks, FP walks up his eyebrows furrowed.

"Get your filthy hands off her." He scowls, protectively and possessivly wrapping his arm firmly around her waist. The mans grip on Alice's wrist tightened as he twisted it and she yelps. FP swiftly removes his arm and punches the guy in the jaw. Blood seeps from the mans lip and rage fills his eyes.
"I told you not to touch my wife." He smirks, the man lunges and FP grabs his shirt collar.

"Get out and never comeback. Otherwise, you can meet my other fist who would happily say hi to your face." He says the guy swallows staring into FP's eyes. He messed with the wrong girl. Despite the sharp pain in Alice's wrist she laughs at FP's fist joke. The man walks out, death glaring both Alice and FP.

"Jeez, babe, I can't leave you alone for five seconds without you getting into some trouble?" He asks, she glares at him, holding her wrist.
"Can we just go home? I miss the kids They'll still be up right?" She asks, he nods grabbing the hand of her non injured wrist.

"You okay?" He asks she nods ignoring the throbbing pain in her right wrist. They get home and open the door to all the kids in the living Room.
"You're home early." Betty points out.
"Well there was some...drama."
"What happened?"
"Penny happened and this random dude."
"Ugh Penny." Jughead blurts out.
"Exactly."

"Well I'm going to bed don't forget tomorrow we have a movie night." Alice says, hugging the kids before heading up the stairs, FP follows after doing the same. He walks in to find her taking her makeup off and changing into something comfortable. He wraps his arms around her, smiling as he places a kiss on her cheek.

"I relish being your wife." She says, his eyebrows furrow in confusion, for she used a word beyond his vocabulary.

"Well I mustard being your husband." He responds, lighting bringing up her arm with the twisted wrist, he frowns seeing it red.

"He should have never touched you." FP says, inspecting it, he moves it and she yelps, pulling her hand out of his grip.

"Sorry." He says, pressing a kiss to her head.
"At least today wasn't boring." She says, he nods.
"Let us sleep now."
"Okay, mustard man."